What's included in the David Lloyd Membership Package worth up to £175

Found 3rd Oct 2012
I'm thinking about joining my local David Lloyds as they've got an offer on at the moment. On their website it says free Membership Package worth up to £175.

Anyone actually know what this includes? I ask as every time I ring them I get different answers from the sales staff that I just don't believe them now
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
ITS RUBBISH, you get 1 month free ie pay for 12 get 13, and a training plan and either a power plate session or vipr thats it! I just joined! Which club will you be joining?
Banned
Well if David Lloyd staff don't know I doubt a shopping site is your answer.....email the head office maybe they will shed light on it. I am sure of thing it is one of the most expensive of clubs you could join so you will not get much for £175 freebie
Original Poster
Thanks for the replies guys, the particular club is Derby, Fitness First has closed down so it's a choice between David Lloyds and Virgin, DL is £7.50 a month more expensive but as it's the right side of town from where I live I'll use it a on weekends as well as during the week.
David lloyed has special weekend package which is only 21.99 per month ask for it
I am not sure about the package though they give one month free but same I e they charge start up fees more than a month amount
FREE new member package worth up to £175 when you join David Lloyd Leisure
Make more time... to workout, to play, to relax. Join David Lloyd now to receive a FREE welcome pack worth £175!

Joining David Lloyd gives you access to the cool air-conditioned gym, heated indoor and outdoor pools, wet spa area, indoor and outdoor tennis courts - and much more.

Your free David Lloyd welcome pack contains:

FREE ViPR™ and Power Plate® taster sessions
FREE Personalised Gym Programme
FREE Personal Training 30-minute taster session
FREE Extensive range of exercise classes
Please note that facilities, fees, classes and membership contracts vary by club. Certain activities may incur additional fees. New member package varies by club and is free when individual member joins. Terms and conditions apply.
I pay £58 a month, I go everyday, works out to be like £1.80 a day. That's after I got a discount because of my age 18-20.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants