Groups
    EXPIRED

whats it called

Banned
    what you put the memory card into to put into card reader (memory card is a pro duo)

15 Comments

adaptor. (duo adaptor)

try memory stick duo adaptor

Original Poster Banned

the dandy p;5550777

adaptor.

onlt found ones for micro sd card
    bruffterman;5550778

try memory stick duo adaptor

off to look again - lol

Original Poster Banned

ok found it now, although i was looking before i found out what it was called, the memory stick i mean - lol

Cumbernauld! :thumbsup: ;-)

Are you sure it needs an adaptor?
    My card reader will accept a Pro Duo without one.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;5550802

Are you sure it needs an adaptor?My card reader will accept a Pro Duo … Are you sure it needs an adaptor?My card reader will accept a Pro Duo without one.

well i know mine wont, but thought daughters would as her lappy was new at xmas, but she says it needs an adaptor

from my experience a pro duo will work in a standsard card slot, but it will just be a pain getting it out again his is simply becasue its physically too small, it wont poke out of the card slot and tghus you won't be able to get it out again witout tweasers.

the dandy p;5550824

from my experience a pro duo will work in a standsard card slot, but it … from my experience a pro duo will work in a standsard card slot, but it will just be a pain getting it out again his is simply becasue its physically too small, it wont poke out of the card slot and tghus you won't be able to get it out again witout tweasers.

Mine sticks out about 8mm from the casing, and easily withdrawn.

Original Poster Banned

oh dear, dont want her to shove it in completely incase we cant get it out, she has a dell studio 1735

all dell laptops ive had needed an adapter for pro duo cards.

http://www.digitmal.com/pic/digi/0065_sml0.jpg

sassie;5550840

oh dear, dont want her to shove it in completely incase we cant get it … oh dear, dont want her to shove it in completely incase we cant get it out, she has a dell studio 1735

I guess it's a laptop "thing", as my PC is a Dell that is about 3 years old.

Original Poster Banned

ok, think its best to get an adaptor than messing about, cheers guys x

thesaint;5550834

Mine sticks out about 8mm from the casing, and easily withdrawn.

if that's the case then you have the world smallest internal card reader...a pro duo card is only 30mm long, a duo card or even an sd card must stick out virtually all the way then.

the dandy p;5550934

if that's the case then you have the world smallest internal card … if that's the case then you have the world smallest internal card reader...a pro duo card is only 30mm long, a duo card or even an sd card must stick out virtually all the way then.

I have a Dell Dimension C521, with the card reader that was supplied with it.

An SD card sticks out 15mm.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions