what's it called again???

    Does anyone remember the name of the spinning disc that appears to make light dance/ bounce as it spins - reaching a climax just before the disc stops spinning. I can remember I seen it advertised in an online shop based in England somewhere.

    I've got nothing more to go on just now. I'll keep googling till I find it or someone knows the name.

    Muchos gracias :thumbsup:


    Original Poster

    [SIZE="2"]I found it - it's called Euler's Disc…349

    A cool gift for someone I'm sure, but I think I'll be getting one for me too!

    Below is a link to youtube so you all know what I'm on about and to prove that I've not been sniffing socks!…isc[/SIZE]

    Wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about so good thing you found the link yourself! I like the look of that, never heard of it before despite having studied quite a bit of Euler's theorem's and proofs.

    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      2. One for the mathmeticians1320
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

      See more discussions