Groups
    EXPIRED

What's it worth?

I have a new Nintendo Wii only had it for a month but only used it twice, it's fully boxed with 3 jackets for wii remote, it includes ;
    Nintendo Wii console
    Wii remote 1x
    Nunchuk 1x
    Wii sports
    and all the powercabels etc.

8 Comments

I have a brand new Nintendo Wii only had it for a month but only used it … I have a brand new Nintendo Wii only had it for a month but only used it twice, it's fully boxed with 3 jackets for wii remote, it includes ;

so its not new.

black gerbil1;5896265

so its not new.

lol:p

i found that the WII makes a very nice ornament, ours has been in the same place now for 6months, and when its switched on it glows a very nice shade of blue, which is nice, lol

Original Poster

black gerbil1;5896265

so its not new.

Well it's like new

wickedteen;5896298

i found that the WII makes a very nice ornament, ours has been in the … i found that the WII makes a very nice ornament, ours has been in the same place now for 6months, and when its switched on it glows a very nice shade of blue, which is nice, lol

yeh, I like the fact I burn calories while dusting it, for that is the only time it gets touched,lol:p

£90. Tops

supermod

JaYy_dOg, btw you'll need to report http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif this thread to be MOD closed & then wait 7 days before relisting in FS/T if you decide to sell the items HUKD as the same rules apply to MISC requests for pricing, thanks.

Thread closed @ OP's request.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …96179
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508
    4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55

See more discussions