Groups
    EXPIRED

whats it worth?

hey people!
    what would a 60gb ps3 be worth that has been repaired from ylod.
    it plays ps/ps2 games and is on a firmware that can be jailbroken
    the case has some damage where some moron try to open the case with out knowing how.
    is it worth getting a replacement case?
    so what do you think its worth?
    thanks in advance

5 Comments

Any repaired PS3 is going to be worth less than one that has never broken.

You'd be looking at £90 tops I'd say considering the condition and fact that it's got much of a higher chance of getting YLOD.

Original Poster

dtovey89

Any repaired PS3 is going to be worth less than one that has never … Any repaired PS3 is going to be worth less than one that has never broken.You'd be looking at £90 tops I'd say considering the condition and fact that it's got much of a higher chance of getting YLOD.

well thats good.
    can i ask in regards to jailbreaking i assume this allows you to play "backups" but can you play online?

dtovey89

Any repaired PS3 is going to be worth less than one that has never … Any repaired PS3 is going to be worth less than one that has never broken.You'd be looking at £90 tops I'd say considering the condition and fact that it's got much of a higher chance of getting YLOD.

Is £90 not on the very high side & does YLOD not only last a couple of months ?

Original Poster

WheresMeNuts

Is £90 not on the very high side & does YLOD not only last a couple of … Is £90 not on the very high side & does YLOD not only last a couple of months ?

im sure it would depend on how good fix was to how long it lasts. but on ebay reguarly i see broken ps3 go for £40+del just thought the ps3 that plays ps/ps2 would be worth a bit

Original Poster

can you play online with jailbroken ps3?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good66
    2. Your dream gaming set up?711
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32146
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …120277

See more discussions