Groups
    EXPIRED

Whats my ds Lite worth?

Hi could anyone tell me on average how much i would get for my black ds lite been hardley used and comes in black.
    Is there any call for them now a days?

8 Comments

Hi is it in good condition boxed adaptors & chargers etc?

Original Poster

mint condition screen outer shell had a clear hard case on from day one and comes with adapter but no box. only been used handful of times for holidays.

£40-45 quid

watch a couple on the bay to see what they fetch, that may give you an idea.

use advanced search on this site and look for "lite" in "for sale" forum to get an idea

this is 1 I found
    hotukdeals.com/for…256
    Edited by: "Johnboy_1975" 7th Sep 2010

round the £50 mark

Ill give you £45 delivered if its not a girly colour providing its a mans colour ie. black silver green etc

Original Poster

tinkerbell79

Ill give you £45 delivered if its not a girly colour providing its a mans … Ill give you £45 delivered if its not a girly colour providing its a mans colour ie. black silver green etc

its as man as a mans colour can be Black, and is in mint condition as close to new as possible hardley been used no marks inside or out, had a clear hard plastic shell fitted from new, which i would include along with 2 extra stylus (3 in total) and charger, due to condition and hardley any use if you make it £50 that will include 1st class recorded delivery. if you want pics PM your mobile and i'll send a pic just easier as i'm going out shortly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar22
      2. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?11
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?22
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies11

See more discussions