Whats new, 2+weeks away..

Banned 11 replies
Found 9th Jul 2008
Hi all, got back from Gran Canaria yesterday.
So whats new?

11 Comments

oil is $146 a barrel.

The weather is awful!!

Big Brother is still ****.

Not too much news over the last couple of weeks from HUKD or the UK come to that !
What was Gran Canaria like ? would you recommend it ?
I've been to fuerteventura canary islands which was very nice .. a bit Black in places! but a lovely island all the same.

I have just had another pizza flyer delivered (3rd today).

Supermod

Heyyy...where did you stay in Gran Canaria? Did you have fun?

Lol you missed this too :thumbsup:

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;2488077

Not too much news over the last couple of weeks from HUKD or the UK come … Not too much news over the last couple of weeks from HUKD or the UK come to that ! What was Gran Canaria like ? would you recommend it ?I've been to fuerteventura canary islands which was very nice .. a bit Black in places! but a lovely island all the same.

yeah it was 30+degrees every day, no rain, 38degrees at the highest, my 3rd time to the island.
stayed in maspalomas this time, but been puerto rico also.
I would recommend it yes, if you want a tan, definitely go there

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;2488157

Heyyy...where did you stay in Gran Canaria? Did you have fun?

yeah it was 30+degrees every day, no rain, 38degrees at the highest, my 3rd time to the island.
stayed in maspalomas this time, but been puerto rico also.
I would recommend it yes, if you want a tan, definitely go there

natversion1;2488174

Lol you missed this too … Lol you missed this too :thumbsup:]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2270526/Borat-star-Sacha-Baron-Cohen-in-cage-fighting-prank.html

Ha-ha. I missed that one. Nice one Borat :thumbsup:

Supermod

jizzm;2488217

yeah it was 30+degrees every day, no rain, 38degrees at the highest, my … yeah it was 30+degrees every day, no rain, 38degrees at the highest, my 3rd time to the island.stayed in maspalomas this time, but been puerto rico also.I would recommend it yes, if you want a tan, definitely go there

Awesome. I havent stayed in Maspalomas yet but stayed in Puerto Rico three times in the past couple of years. Stayed at Anfi Del Mar, Guanabara and Laguna. Was baking when we went too.
Looking to go maybe end of this year again so hopefully the weather stays nice!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions