Groups

WHats NZB mean ...Someone mentioned it too me an I'm a bit confused ?

Help

10 Comments

Banned

Do you know what usenet is?

No :?

an nzb file is to usenet what a torrent file is to bittorrent, you d/l the .nzb and your newsreader is given the data
    needed to d/l the file/s you are after

wolf359;3848627

an nzb file is to usenet what a torrent file is to bittorrent, you d/l … an nzb file is to usenet what a torrent file is to bittorrent, you d/l the .nzb and your newsreader is given the data needed to d/l the file/s you are after

what:?

I was wondering too, thought I was being blonde or old and that is why I didn't get it

usenet is a system where people can upload or download files from each other. its one of the oldest parts of the internet. from long before file sharing using p2p. there are many newsgroups on usenet and people upload music, films, apps, tv etc etc onto these newsgroups. other people can then d/l these by using a newsreader program lke newsleecher or grabbit. as the file is split into many parts its difficult to select all the parts that you would need. this is where nzb files come in. you simply d/l the nzb file and it instructs the newsreader program what files it needs to d/l to get the movie, music etc etc.

wolf359;3848768

usenet is a system where people can upload or download files from each … usenet is a system where people can upload or download files from each other. its one of the oldest parts of the internet. from long before file sharing using p2p. there are many newsgroups on usenet and people upload music, films, apps, tv etc etc onto these newsgroups. other people can then d/l these by using a newsreader program lke newsleecher or grabbit. as the file is split into many parts its difficult to select all the parts that you would need. this is where nzb files come in. you simply d/l the nzb file and it instructs the newsreader program what files it needs to d/l to get the movie, music etc etc.

that now makes sence

thank you rep added

Original Poster

[email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!loooooooooooooooooooool

]clicky
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions