What's on Amazon Treasure Truck tomorrow?

Found 15th Jul
I don't have prime ATM so got a vague text, can anyone tell me is it anything good starting tomorrow (Hampshire)?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I got the text too and have Prime, but nobody will know until tomorrow when the offer is live (doesn't show up on the app until it is). Can't wait to see what's on there!

Lately the Truck's offers have been going downhill, but hopefully they'll be pulling out all the stops (pun intended) for Prime Day!
Edited by: "jamie015" 15th Jul
jamie01540 m ago

I got the text too and have Prime, but nobody will know until tomorrow …I got the text too and have Prime, but nobody will know until tomorrow when the offer is live (doesn't show up on the app until it is). Can't wait to see what's on there!Lately the Truck's offers have been going downhill, but hopefully they'll be pulling out all the stops (pun intended) for Prime Day!

Thanks for letting me know I thought it was being vague as my prime ended the other week and it wanted to entice me.

The first couple were good but nothing has got me to bite yet, I am between primes ATM so waiting for a good deal before deciding to join again
I have never seen anything interesting on the truck or at least not enough for me to leave work and go there. No idea what it is and again got the text and no longer subscribed to prime
ch7leach5 m ago

I have never seen anything interesting on the truck or at least not enough …I have never seen anything interesting on the truck or at least not enough for me to leave work and go there. No idea what it is and again got the text and no longer subscribed to prime

I made an hour long journey to see it when it first launched (because I was so hyped about it when it launched in the US)!

Deals were better when it first launched though, they had SNES Classic's when they had the stock issues, for example.
jamie0151 h, 16 m ago

I made an hour long journey to see it when it first launched (because I …I made an hour long journey to see it when it first launched (because I was so hyped about it when it launched in the US)!Deals were better when it first launched though, they had SNES Classic's when they had the stock issues, for example.

I saw it in the industrial estate where toolstation is in Fareham might be where it lives (encase you want to make a special journey to see it on its day off)

I almost went out for the headphones... Boxes of meat were getting a bit boring though
jamhops13 m ago

I saw it in the industrial estate where toolstation is in Fareham might be …I saw it in the industrial estate where toolstation is in Fareham might be where it lives (encase you want to make a special journey to see it on its day off) ;)I almost went out for the headphones... Boxes of meat were getting a bit boring though

Haha, no point without the people! I turned up 45 mins early and they were still in the truck, they told me to come back later

It's a sad life that I lead!
It’s going to be in Southampton today I guess judging by the text I had. Once I find out, and more to the point if I remember, I’ll let you know.
I did see an advert on Facebook that mentioned something about a Fitbit and they were going to give away free samples of protein powder
I just got my Fitbit from the Treasure Truck, wasn't sure on it but I figured it was worth a buy as I can always return it. After I collected, Amazon emailed saying there's a problem with my payment method as for some reason they charged my Visa instead of my gift card.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants