WHATS ON YOUR BUCKET LIST

Posted 5th May
Do you have a bucket list, for those that don't know what this is it's things you want to do before you die.

What's on your bucket list .....

3225401-YAtrj.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Getting the conviction overturned
1 -Blue small - shaped like a castle for beach antics

2 - green 5l - for “tasks around the house”

3 - Blue 5l - in garage of garden based issues.

4 - green again I believe 5l - again live in garage with sponge in it for car cleaning (fun fact - never been used)

5. Grey - size unknown - with funny mop squeeze thing attached.

currently all the buckets on my bucket list.
Visit New York, Which I am on Friday Can't wait.
deeky05/05/2019 22:10

Ticket to Bangkok.

Walk through airport automatic doors sideways... that’s a certain ticket to bangkok!
39 Comments
For me ....

First off .... Go and buy a bucket.

Then .... Skydiving. I would love to do that.
Edited by: "oliviasgrandad" 5th May
deleted221122605/05/2019 18:41

Comment deleted

Sharks .... Oooh scary. They make me think of Janet Street Porter.
37592934-bTbUX.jpg
Skydive
Drive a mclaren
Drive route 66
Visit new York
Run a marathon
That's the first 5 in my head
Getting the conviction overturned
Eiminate shouting on t'internet (especially from the ND's).
Edited by: "Spango" 5th May
Done most of mine. Wouldn’t mine walking the Great Wall Of China. Hopefully I’ll achieve that by the end of the year.
Ticket to Bangkok.
Dox all the comment reporting members.......I’ve nearly compiled the List.
Soap and a sponge
SerpentSuicide2 h, 7 m ago

Done most of mine. Wouldn’t mine walking the Great Wall Of China. H …Done most of mine. Wouldn’t mine walking the Great Wall Of China. Hopefully I’ll achieve that by the end of the year.

It's over 13000 miles long, good luck doing it in 1 year.
I do have a list, some things on my list are pretty simple things, some things I guess are more epic.

I always wanted to own one those picnic baskets and go on a picnic so I bought one and we did it last Summer.

One on my to do list is to visit all the Disney parks, done Paris & Orlando so far.

I also want to own a dog as never had one. I've got a huge list, not sure if I complete it... I'd like to think it's all realistic.
Mum2CerysCiaran05/05/2019 23:33

I do have a list, some things on my list are pretty simple things, some …I do have a list, some things on my list are pretty simple things, some things I guess are more epic.I always wanted to own one those picnic baskets and go on a picnic so I bought one and we did it last Summer. One on my to do list is to visit all the Disney parks, done Paris & Orlando so far.I also want to own a dog as never had one. I've got a huge list, not sure if I complete it... I'd like to think it's all realistic.

I'm guessing that you're also possibly after two sprogs with English & Scottish names to complete the UK set?
Spango10 m ago

I'm guessing that you're also possibly after two sprogs with English & …I'm guessing that you're also possibly after two sprogs with English & Scottish names to complete the UK set?

I've got other children aswell, but at time of opening account was 2.
Nah not on my list that kind of thing, I've got no names in mind, not sure if having anymore yet, I'm getting past it almost.
Go in to space.
See an active volcano.
Experience an earthquake.
Visit all 50 states of the USA.

Some are easier than others.
deleted221122605/05/2019 18:41

Comment deleted

I'd like to do alligator/crocodile diving. Only places I know are Australia and South Africa, both a bit out of my price range.
Live a little
1 -Blue small - shaped like a castle for beach antics

2 - green 5l - for “tasks around the house”

3 - Blue 5l - in garage of garden based issues.

4 - green again I believe 5l - again live in garage with sponge in it for car cleaning (fun fact - never been used)

5. Grey - size unknown - with funny mop squeeze thing attached.

currently all the buckets on my bucket list.
joanddan723 m ago

1 -Blue small - shaped like a castle for beach antics2 - green 5l - for …1 -Blue small - shaped like a castle for beach antics2 - green 5l - for “tasks around the house”3 - Blue 5l - in garage of garden based issues.4 - green again I believe 5l - again live in garage with sponge in it for car cleaning (fun fact - never been used) 5. Grey - size unknown - with funny mop squeeze thing attached.currently all the buckets on my bucket list.

Brilliant!
joanddan71 h, 13 m ago

1 -Blue small - shaped like a castle for beach antics2 - green 5l - for …1 -Blue small - shaped like a castle for beach antics2 - green 5l - for “tasks around the house”3 - Blue 5l - in garage of garden based issues.4 - green again I believe 5l - again live in garage with sponge in it for car cleaning (fun fact - never been used) 5. Grey - size unknown - with funny mop squeeze thing attached.currently all the buckets on my bucket list.

deeky05/05/2019 22:10

Ticket to Bangkok.

Walk through airport automatic doors sideways... that’s a certain ticket to bangkok!
.MUFC.06/05/2019 12:16

It’s awesome. Only been once but went for a fortnight and could have stayed! So much to see and do.
joanddan706/05/2019 12:20

It’s awesome. Only been once but went for a fortnight and could have s …It’s awesome. Only been once but went for a fortnight and could have stayed! So much to see and do.

I'm only there Friday>Monday so we'll struggle to fit much in.

Booked sightseeing bus, One trade center etc.. Going to visit Central park, Brooklyn Bridge etc.. I'll sleep when I'm dead
deeky14 h, 29 m ago

Ticket to Bangkok.

I was going to go Bangkok, but then I thought “No. Phuket.”

(Yes I know it’s really poo-ket, but don’t be such killjoys. ).
See the spillway overflows working again at Glen Canyon Dam and the Hoover Dam,
.MUFC.1 h, 54 m ago

I'm only there Friday>Monday so we'll struggle to fit much in. Booked …I'm only there Friday>Monday so we'll struggle to fit much in. Booked sightseeing bus, One trade center etc.. Going to visit Central park, Brooklyn Bridge etc.. I'll sleep when I'm dead

You’ll love it and you’ll still see plenty. Enjoy mate.
deleted221122606/05/2019 13:57

Comment deleted

Very nice. When I was in Vegas we ate in the restaurant at the top of the stratosphere tower - it slowly rotates so you see the 360 view. That was pretty epic.
joanddan706/05/2019 14:23

Very nice. When I was in Vegas we ate in the restaurant at the top of the …Very nice. When I was in Vegas we ate in the restaurant at the top of the stratosphere tower - it slowly rotates so you see the 360 view. That was pretty epic.

I got married right at the very, very top at night time. A bit scary when all the helicopters are circling below you. Las Vegas is definitely a bucket list destination.
My bucket list :
To get into a size 10 pair of jeans
To be in a hotel room overlooking the Singapore grand Prix.
Toptrumpet06/05/2019 14:36

I got married right at the very, very top at night time. A bit scary when …I got married right at the very, very top at night time. A bit scary when all the helicopters are circling below you. Las Vegas is definitely a bucket list destination.

It was our wedding night. We got married in the valley of fire out in the desert... was awesome. Yeah. Vegas, New York and South Beach Miami were all on mine. Ticked them all off.
joanddan706/05/2019 15:05

It was our wedding night. We got married in the valley of fire out in the …It was our wedding night. We got married in the valley of fire out in the desert... was awesome. Yeah. Vegas, New York and South Beach Miami were all on mine. Ticked them all off.

Just the two of us flew out and we also had our celebratory meal in the revolving restaurant, this is our ‘wedding cake’ that we chose off the dessert trolley (that we kept going past every 30 minutes).
37597415-Cflag.jpg
Toptrumpet06/05/2019 14:38

My bucket list :To get into a size 10 pair of jeans

My bucket list: To have a wife who can get into size 10 jeans.
Related to the other post about interrailing and travelling. Ticked most of my bucket list off in one massive RTW trip:
Taj Mahal and most of India, did Bangkok, drinks at Raffles hotel in Singapore, rafted the River Kwai, rode an elephant, held a Koala, fed a Kangaroo, dived the Barrier Reef, survived a Cyclone (unintentional), climbed a mountain (Cook), walked on a Glacier, LA, Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Niagara, New York, Washington, Boston.

My bucket list now is sad, but a sign of contentment: Pay off mortgage (nearly there) and enjoy life, possibly own a brand new car (never had a one and not leased either, something that's all mine). Retire early (pre-60).
Toptrumpet06/05/2019 15:17

Just the two of us flew out and we also had our celebratory meal in the …Just the two of us flew out and we also had our celebratory meal in the revolving restaurant, this is our ‘wedding cake’ that we chose off the dessert trolley (that we kept going past every 30 minutes).[Image]

We got the chocolate replica of the tower ha. Awesome food

deleted221122606/05/2019 15:20

Comment deleted

100% would love that. We did vegas at Xmas and new year and new year with the strip closed was something else. And we did New York for the thanks giving parade.... America knows how to do these things
joanddan77 h, 20 m ago

Walk through airport automatic doors sideways... that’s a certain ticket t …Walk through airport automatic doors sideways... that’s a certain ticket to bangkok!

A spade
37600145-7bX4m.jpg
1. Become evil mastermind.
2. Global domination
etc.
.MUFC.6th May

New York on my list
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions