Groups

Whats on your Calendar Pic for Nov?

Its now the 1st November, where has the year gone?

I just turned over my Calendar to the November girl and WOO-HOO!

Hot Blond, with a red/pink Thong, Lace Loveheart on the front of it, fishnet stockings and suspenders, red leather wrist bracelets with thin chains leading to red leather necklet...

AND A WHOPPING GREAT PAIR OF MARACAS!!!!

Now that I'm as happy as a pig in the proverbial and my blood is now 100% adrenaline...

I'm now going to bit slap the noobs on COD4 and then have me some relax time...

What interesting picture do you have on your Calendar?

7 Comments

Can she shake her maracas with good rhythm??

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3345266

Can she shake her maracas with good rhythm??

lol...I'd say they're perfectly synchronised and truly harmonic :thumbsup: :w00t:

my hubby dont need a calendar like that when his got me lol

my mother in law bought our calendar for us...... it has a boat in water with a lighthouse and seagulls on it.... damn i wish i had a better calendar!!!!

ooo how could I forget its new david day

Original Poster

julie 2;3347647

my hubby dont need a calendar like that when his got me lol

lol...Nice one.

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3347704

my mother in law bought our calendar for us...... it has a boat in water … my mother in law bought our calendar for us...... it has a boat in water with a lighthouse and seagulls on it.... damn i wish i had a better calendar!!!!

The mother in law! Shocking...feed her laxitives with her Christmas dinner if she doesnt get you a better one this year! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions