Found 4th May 2009
As above....let it all all..a problem shared is a problem halved.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
43 Comments

Original Poster

My problem is how do i get candle wax out of a carpet??

Put some grease proof paper over it, and use a hot iron :thumbsup:

My Arms A Cold

How many hours sleep will I get in work tonight if any? :thinking:

how can i stop being scared when taking my car test ......... failed twice due to nerves and got my test next week

Original Poster

rehydrated;5112709

Put some grease proof paper over it, and use a hot iron :thumbsup:

thanks will try that...have some rep.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

faevilangel;5112717

how can i stop being scared when taking my car test ......... failed … how can i stop being scared when taking my car test ......... failed twice due to nerves and got my test next week

i have failed twice as well (i need to book my third)..dont worry third time lucky!:thumbsup:

mamamia7;5112726

i have failed twice as well (i need to book my third)..dont worry third … i have failed twice as well (i need to book my third)..dont worry third time lucky!:thumbsup:

i hope so as its costing me an arm and a leg to take it :roll:

perfect skin and sexy hair

faevilangel;5112717

how can i stop being scared when taking my car test ......... failed … how can i stop being scared when taking my car test ......... failed twice due to nerves and got my test next week

dont care...i thought i failed as i pulled out of the damn test centre...and just didnt think too much about it after that (it was my first try) and just drove. Got back, "congratulations you have passed...you got 3 minors"

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Banned

how am i gonna stay awake the night and not check out that hot piece of ass!

(i didnt use the word 'bum' lipstick lol)

awoodhall2003;5112748

dont care...i thought i failed as i pulled out of the damn test … dont care...i thought i failed as i pulled out of the damn test centre...and just didnt think too much about it after that (it was my first try) and just drove. Got back, "congratulations you have passed...you got 3 minors":w00t::w00t::w00t:

i messed up one manouvere to get my only fail :x

couldn't get the bloody car to go into reverse :w00t:

I wish I knew what to do about my vertigo....my mri cam back negative so now I am really stuck!:-(

I was scared too, but I passed my test at the second worst centre for pass rates! 31%, and I could have been hit by a bus! I have no idea how I managed to pass, I guess I just drove without worrying about the person sitting next to me, good luck

Women.

im staying up all night, as my bf is away for weekend(tidy house though.)and am obviously waiting on the bogey man coming for me!!!scared!!!!!!!
oh i need to go out in the garden to smoke..so if im not back in 5 mins he got me

Whats the javascript code to link flash files.

use the html embed ......

SRC="../graphics/sounds/1812over.mid"
HEIGHT=60 WIDTH=144>

htmlcodetutorial.com/emb…tml

faevilangel;5112858

use the html embed ...... SRC="../graphics/sounds/1812over.mid" … use the html embed ...... SRC="../graphics/sounds/1812over.mid" HEIGHT=60 WIDTH=144>http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/embeddedobjects/_EMBED.html

Thanks, but this is html?

Im after Javascript for .swf - Will it work ya reckon?

btw - YOu get my email?

vengod;5112879

Thanks, but this is html? Im after Javascript for .swf - Will it work ya … Thanks, but this is html? Im after Javascript for .swf - Will it work ya reckon?btw - YOu get my email?

yeah ...... blog.deconcept.com/swf…ct/

Why can i not play worms armageddon to any standards tonight, its like my fingers have been crippled :thinking:

JasonAJB;5112885

Why can i not play worms armageddon to any standards tonight, its like my … Why can i not play worms armageddon to any standards tonight, its like my fingers have been crippled :thinking:

This is called Gamers block. It happens when you have gamer guilt for time spent playing it. Its purely psychological and it will pass :w00t::thumbsup:

kaits;5112895

This is called Gamers block. It happens when you have gamer guilt for … This is called Gamers block. It happens when you have gamer guilt for time spent playing it. Its purely psychological and it will pass :w00t::thumbsup:

Got a link to a more in depth description? ;-):p

JasonAJB;5112901

Got a link to a more in depth description? ;-):p

No, its my own theory. It sometimes happens to me also:oops:

Ps. Though I Never* play worms armageddon, I just meant with other games.

faevilangel;5112884

yeah ...... http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/

Thanks..

Would you be able to make that file html1.1?

Thanks

kaits;5112903

No, its my own theory. It sometimes happens to me also:oops:

If it is usually followed with an angry strike of the keyboard followed by an ice cold drink then i think we have the same symptoms. Fingers crossed (no pun intended :whistling:) it passes soon!

vengod;5112915

Thanks..Would you be able to make that file html1.1? Thanks

which one :lol: you sent me a package of 8 files :w00t:

faevilangel;5112932

which one :lol: you sent me a package of 8 files :w00t:

lol...they are all for my site - all of them need to be made 1.1

vengod;5112936

lol...they are all for my site - all of them need to be made 1.1

why do they need to be xhtml 1.1 ? they all pass xhtml 1.0 strict which is which i base all my sites on

JasonAJB;5112916

If it is usually followed with an angry strike of the keyboard followed … If it is usually followed with an angry strike of the keyboard followed by an ice cold drink then i think we have the same symptoms. Fingers crossed (no pun intended :whistling:) it passes soon!

heh made me laugh:w00t:
I will send you gamer mind bullets of inspiration for your next worms encounter.
have a good night :thumbsup:

faevilangel;5112944

why do they need to be xhtml 1.1 ? they all pass xhtml 1.0 strict which … why do they need to be xhtml 1.1 ? they all pass xhtml 1.0 strict which is which i base all my sites on

Its in our uni assignment. I didnt realise until my mate said..

vengod;5112950

Its in our uni assignment. I didnt realise until my mate said..

ah ok ....... when i try to upload to the validator ... it says the file isnt the correct type so may need to modify a little ..... will have a go tomorrow night :thumbsup:

faevilangel;5112957

ah ok ....... when i try to upload to the validator ... it says the file … ah ok ....... when i try to upload to the validator ... it says the file isnt the correct type so may need to modify a little ..... will have a go tomorrow night :thumbsup:

Thank you

Night folks

My hubby is going back to florida for work soon. Me and the kids are staying here for now.... Hoping I can cope with work, money, bills, four kiddies, and without any nighttime cuddles!

Help! I now have an iron shaped burn on my carpet and the iron is black sticky and smoking. What do I do??

Banned

fireheaven;5113505

Oh god - wish I had seen this last night and then I wouldn't have had to … Oh god - wish I had seen this last night and then I wouldn't have had to bore the dog with my problems :roll:

This made me laugh, lol, I pour all my problems out to my dog. If your dog is anything like my dog I bet it understood and listened to every word with pleasure.

Had an exam this afternoon it was meant to be 2hrs and I was finished in about an hour-hour fifteen and now crapping it thinking I have missed something major..but dont want to check my notes in case I have and then that would **** me off before my next one...

cbryanp;5117965

Had an exam this afternoon it was meant to be 2hrs and I was finished in … Had an exam this afternoon it was meant to be 2hrs and I was finished in about an hour-hour fifteen and now crapping it thinking I have missed something major..but dont want to check my notes in case I have and then that would **** me off before my next one...

awww what was the subject?

Dont worry everything will be fine x x

ClarityofMind;5117983

awww what was the subject?Dont worry everything will be fine x x

It was revenue (tax) law, so the stuff was so dull. Awk well not much I can do about it now :thumbsup:

cbryanp;5118035

It was revenue (tax) law, so the stuff was so dull. Awk well not much I … It was revenue (tax) law, so the stuff was so dull. Awk well not much I can do about it now :thumbsup:

ah ha. my least favourite subject on the planet lol

I'm sure you know if you did well, that feeling when you first walk out the room is something I rely on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox Newbie34
    2. private number44
    3. Whey protien615
    4. Driving anxiety.1416

See more discussions