What's One of Those Search Engines Where You Get A Person To Ask Stuff to?

Found 24th Nov 2010
I've used one before but can't remeber it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

whats the question

ask jeeves

Original Poster

lol its a compter related question about windows vista. It will connect to websites fine but it wont download anything because it says the security settings are not allowing it. Its a friends computer and he's running mcafee so I thought it might be better asking someone else to do the search because they are more skilled in searching.

So can anyone remember the search engine where you get a person?

P.S. I have to go to my friends now to sort his computer out but I will check back on this thread when I get there.

Edited by: "FoX5" 24th Nov 2010

FoX5

lol its a compter related question about windows vista. It will connect … lol its a compter related question about windows vista. It will connect to websites fine but it wont download anything because it says the security settings are not allowing it. Its a friends computer and he's running mcafee so I thought it might be better asking someone else to do the search because they are more skilled in searching.So can anyone remember the search engine where you get a person?P.S. I have to go to my friends now to sort his computer out but I will check back on this thread when I get there.

check firewall n Proxy settings

Try this to see if it fixes download problems

1. Click the Windows Start button > Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, click User Accounts.
3. In the User accounts tasks window, click "Turn User Account Control on or off.
4. Clear the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer" check box, and click OK.
5. Restart to apply the change.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pictures from camera to android phone59
    2. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?56
    3. Best/cheapest music service710
    4. Schuh discount code22

See more discussions