Groups

What's Poundland Gel Food Colouing like comapred to the Dr Oetker Stuff?

As title, thanks.

7 Comments

I have used it twice and can't tell the difference tbh

I had to read that a few times oO

Original Poster

DavidMeek

I have used it twice and can't tell the difference tbh

Thanks for the reply Sounds like it might be worth trying then.

I've tried the Dr Oetker ones and wasn't impressed since I've been using sugar flair paste and those are spot on but a bit pricy

Original Poster

adhkarzf

I've tried the Dr Oetker ones and wasn't impressed since I've been using … I've tried the Dr Oetker ones and wasn't impressed since I've been using sugar flair paste and those are spot on but a bit pricy

*nods* I know Dr Oetker isn't the greatest, but it was adequate. Can't really justify the expensive stuff when I only plan to use it once.

moneysavingkitten

*nods* I know Dr Oetker isn't the greatest, but it was adequate. Can't … *nods* I know Dr Oetker isn't the greatest, but it was adequate. Can't really justify the expensive stuff when I only plan to use it once.

​the powdered colours in Asian shops give very vivid colours if you have any near you

Original Poster

adhkarzf

​the powdered colours in Asian shops give very vivid colours if you have a … ​the powdered colours in Asian shops give very vivid colours if you have any near you

I actually do have 2 or 3 Asian shops near by, I will give them look thanks are they for baking, what section are they normally in please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Google assistant notification34
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland33
      3. Mayweather vs Mcgregor11
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations55

See more discussions