Groups

What's Sendit like ?

I normally always use Play but ordered what people's experience of Sendit is like ?

7 Comments

Sometimes they're a bit slow sending out pre-orders, but apart from that they're fine.

They're not bad, been very slow on some of my orders though

Original Poster

Thanks !:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Blue"]there good, i used to use them when they were blackstar, no complaints from me.[/COLOR]

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]there good, i used to use them when they were blackstar, no complaints from me.[/COLOR]

I do like send it, never a problem, after people having problems with credit cards, i go through paypal checkout, and havn't had a problem. Always deliver next day recorded delivery, and i even get a text message saying it's been dispatched.

Play.com have gone down in my opinion, it took 9 working days to delivery The Big Bang Theory, which was instock and 'dispatched in 24 hours'

They are useless, to be honest.
    Ordered a couple of items and I'm getting conflicting information all the time.
    I get emails to say that there is a delay so I try and cancel my order as I can get the items immediately elsewhere. I send an email and try and cancel then my status is updated to say awaiting dispatch and my cancelation request is removed with no reason.
    I call them and they say my items have been shipped. Later today I get another email apologizing that my items are delayed.
    I will never use this joke of an outfit again. :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction77
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      3. Box Nation44
      4. iPhone x66

See more discussions