Groups

Whats so good about a Nokia N95 8gb, what can it do?

Just got delivery of the above phone as an upgrade, up untill now i've just had a basic phone, and have heard everyone talk about this phone, so basically whats so good about it? I havn't even tried it yet, your thoughts please....

8 Comments

Hi
    If you are not going to use half the features on it,unlock it and sell it and pick yourself up a wee cheap phone,sorted :thumbsup: Over £200 in your hip :whistling:

While you are waiting, have a look at a few of these threads(Search+Nokia +N95/Misc):

hotukdeals.com/sea…e=7

You can talk to other people anywhere in the world, just by pressing a few numbers.

masterbrown;2446377

You can talk to other people anywhere in the world, just by pressing a … You can talk to other people anywhere in the world, just by pressing a few numbers.

I lol'd :-D

Original Poster

rehydrated;2446324

HiIf you are not going to use half the features on it,unlock it and sell … HiIf you are not going to use half the features on it,unlock it and sell it and pick yourself up a wee cheap phone,sorted :thumbsup: Over £200 in your hip :whistling:

Might sell it, what features does it have? Thanks for the reply

thesaint;2446328

While you are waiting, have a look at a few of these threads(Search+Nokia … While you are waiting, have a look at a few of these threads(Search+Nokia +N95/Misc):http://www.hotukdeals.com/search.php?action=search&keywords=%2Bnokia+%2Bn95&category=&type=7

Thanks for that, they seem to sell quite well

masterbrown;2446377

You can talk to other people anywhere in the world, just by pressing a … You can talk to other people anywhere in the world, just by pressing a few numbers.

hmmm :whistling:

Its a symbian phone and thus can handle many multi-media applications,GPS,Exchange Emails and download applications etc - I love my N95 8GB. This website may help you :-
    allaboutsymbian.com/for…=91

Original Poster

Jez15;2446454

Its a symbian phone and thus can handle many multi-media … Its a symbian phone and thus can handle many multi-media applications,GPS,Exchange Emails and download applications etc - I love my N95 8GB. This website may help you :-http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Cool, what do you use yours for?

Its great for videoing - used it a lot this year at the Isle of Man TT, its pretty good at taking photos - Its brilliant for listening to music and because its 8gb you can store a lot on it - connect it up wirelessly to my works and home broadband and can surf the web or download emails foc - I also have the roaming contract so can get my emails whilst on the move BUT its a biggish phone and is always left behind when I go running etc - the N95 8gb was an update on the original N95 and the main improvement they made was the battery life which is now pretty good - all in all a great phone and I dont use it too its full potential - ie it will run Tom Tom software for GPS etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. "Replica" football shirts11
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?66
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers22
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?77

See more discussions