Groups

Whats that freesat box then?

My friend has just bought a box on the net for £100, it has all the sky channels on including sky movies and sports. It came with a remote and boxed (not sure its name will check later) and thats it she doesn't have to pay monthly... Shes getting all the channels i am and i'm paying sky £50 per month.

Is this what people talk about being freesat?? Do you really get all those channels and not have to pay again.

The box said on it with a hardrive you could record too (optional) but the thing was the box looked like fake... i dunno... bad quality??

What is it, sure;y its not as simple as this? to pay a one off £100 rather than me paying £600 per year.

11 Comments

Freesat is legal (no Sky Sports/Movies etc though)...

That isn't :giggle:

Grass her up Sky might give you yours for free then.

Original Poster

Ohhhh well its actually her mum and dads box ...lol... but just to keep it simple. I guessed it seemed a bit too good to be true.
    What is it then?

Have you seen this in action if not I think someone is telling you porkies :-D

Original Poster

yes i went over this morning to see it, its at her mum and dads house. she showed me the box and i thought it looked a bit copied type.... then i saw the channels they ahve them all.

Celticsun;6573981

Have you seen this in action if not I think someone is telling you … Have you seen this in action if not I think someone is telling you porkies :-D

It's probably a painted cornflake box with some Fila filling station loyalty card card sticking out of it.

its not a digi box, its a dodgy box :w00t:

Original Poster

red roofer;6574029

its not a digi box, its a dodgy box :w00t:

lol

Original Poster

anyone know anything else about these??

google "dreambox" and yes it is possible but not allowed to be discussed here

google card sharing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1217
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions