Groups

Whats That One Thing That Always Gets You Going

Banned
    So whats that one thing that can always fill you up and brings the best out of you when all is at disaray....

14 Comments

Thread titles in all caps.

Edit: Should of read the rest of the post, titles with all caps don't get the best out of me, they annoy me.

guerilla;2693507

thread titles in all caps,edit should of read the rest of the post, … thread titles in all caps,edit should of read the rest of the post, titles with all caps dont get the best out of me the annoy me

Me too. It's almost as bad as lazy writing with no capital letters at the beginning of sentences or full stops at the end.

Sunshine always makes me feel better - just those little rays in the sky do wonders!

Back to answering the original question - the answer is beer. Obviously.

Original Poster Banned

Spod;2693539

Me too. It's almost as bad as lazy writing with no capital letters at … Me too. It's almost as bad as lazy writing with no capital letters at the beginning of sentences or full stops at the end.

guerilla;2693507

Thread titles in all caps.Edit: Should of read the rest of the post, … Thread titles in all caps.Edit: Should of read the rest of the post, titles with all caps don't get the best out of me, they annoy me.

Spod;2693556

Back to answering the original question - the answer is beer. Obviously.

And for the two of you the caps have been removed as well :-D

christinemerlot;2693553

Sunshine always makes me feel better - just those little rays in the sky … Sunshine always makes me feel better - just those little rays in the sky do wonders!

Sunshine ? .. What on earth is that ? :whistling:

So whats that one thing that can always fill you up and brings the best out of you when all is at disaray....

Old Photos & a S.Comfort if really needed!

Banned

HUKD, sometimes, it usually get's me annoyed though because of all the "I love me, who do you loves".

Also the ones who don't like you having an opinion of your own, or life, IT'S A FORUM.

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2694591

HUKD, sometimes, it usually get's me annoyed though becuase of all the "I … HUKD, sometimes, it usually get's me annoyed though becuase of all the "I love me, who do you loves".Also the ones who don't like you having an opinion of your own, or life, IT'S A FORUM.

Women always complaining :thinking:

Jessica Alba's bum
    Holly Valance's body
    Drew Barrymore's cheeky smile.

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2695193

Women always complaining :thinking:

Men always complaining

Original Poster Banned

LFC Muppet;2695226

Jessica Alba's bumHolly Valance's bodyDrew Barrymore's cheeky smile.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2695235

Men always complaining

And hence the compatability and the "I love you who you loves messages" :oops:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2695266

And hence the compatability and the "I love you who you loves messages" … And hence the compatability and the "I love you who you loves messages" :oops:

:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions