Groups

Whats that song with the high pitched chorus?

Hey all, I want to get hold of that RnB love song, with the high pitched singing chorus. I think its very recent. Any ideas?

7 Comments

Must be Father Abraham (cant remember his "companions" names)

Check the top 40 :thumbsup:

Could be Ne-Yo or Chris Brown but not a lot to go on
    bbc.co.uk/rad…tml

I think youwant Ironik, Stay with me, BTW theres a better version out, were the girl sings propper

Original Poster

hmmmm, im thinking ironic is the one.

Trying to look @ youtube, is anyone else having the problem where it loads and pauses etc. ?

aircanman;2576859

hmmmm, im thinking ironic is the one. Trying to look @ youtube, is … hmmmm, im thinking ironic is the one. Trying to look @ youtube, is anyone else having the problem where it loads and pauses etc. ?

thats it buffering. if you just pause it for a bit then return to it, it should buffer enough for you to watch without it pausing

Original Poster

donnydude;2576882

thats it buffering. if you just pause it for a bit then return to it, it … thats it buffering. if you just pause it for a bit then return to it, it should buffer enough for you to watch without it pausing

lol, thanks for the answer. I know this, youtube usually loads the vids, but its not anymore! Takeing ages

happy donkey;2576797

I think youwant Ironik, Stay with me, BTW theres a better version out, … I think youwant Ironik, Stay with me, BTW theres a better version out, were the girl sings propper

Yeah I think thats it and the version you mention is alot better :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians916
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions