Expired

whats the answer its for a comp?

13 replies
Found 5th Nov 2008
The York House Development has 11 apartments using the below details what is the total internal Square Metre space of the apartments.

Internal Length of building: 23 metres
Internal Depth of Building: 7 metres
Number of floors: 4

cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

58.54sqm?

Wouldnt it be 644 sqm ??

I assume 'depth' in this case means width not height

length x width = sqm per floor x 4 stories

(23 x 7) x 4 = 644sqm

crow99;3377098

Wouldnt it be 644 sqm ??

Yip,

23 x 7 x 4 = 644 total.
58.54 is the average per apt.

Banned

assuming the ground floor has 2 rooms (to allow and entrance hall) and the other 3 have 3 there is no way of keeping them identical but as near as i can figure and not including lift shafts and stair wells

floors 1-2-3 would have 53.6sq m per flat

and the ground floor would have 80.5 per flat

the porter;3377155

do we have a final answer people?

644 is the correct answer, the question asks for total area so the size and number of apartments is irrelevant, any way if you look the development up the apartments are not all the same.
Good Luck and such a worthy cause too.

Just a second thought, the question could mean the total area of the apartments and not the total internal area of the building. So maybe you need to guess the area that is not apartments, (stairs,lobby,lift and so on), and deduct that from 644.
Link to development:
prweb.com/rel…htm

8.Entries made by the Entrants to the Prize Draw will only be valid if a … 8.Entries made by the Entrants to the Prize Draw will only be valid if a MP4 player is purchased via the Website

anyone see the link to buy one? no? me either

When you buy a 4GB MP4 player for £60.00 (RRP £89.00)

]http//ww…tml

I bet that costs about 50p!

Err, it appears after you enter the competition.

so it does, I'd not even tried!

so, winning the competition hinges on you being daft enough to spend £60 plus postage on one of those heaps of junk?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions