Groups

What's the best £40 or less monthly contract available at the moment?

My contract is currently approaching it's termination and I currently receive 1250 mins and unlimited offpeak mins for £40 a month or I could get 250 mins less for £35 a month on T-mobile but what's the best deal on this network or others?

11 Comments

if you are not bothered about getting a new phone try - o2 simplicity

1200 minutes
    2400 txts

then choose one of:

unlimited o2 to o2 calls
    unlimited txts
    unlimited web
    unlimited weekend calls
    unlimited landline call
    unlimited wifi
    200 extra anytime minutes

ALL FOR £29.38 A MONTH ON A MONTHLY ROLLING CONTRACT, THUS YOU CAN CANCEL WHENEVER YOU WANT.

PLUS £23 BACK VIA QUIDCO ME THINKS AS WELL!

Banned

The total cost for my 16GB iPhone works out at £7.11 per month for 18 months. (1200 mins for 9 months, then 600 mins for 9 months - with 500 txt and unlimited internet.)

Just thought I'd let you know. :w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

ThePasty;4660567

if you are not bothered about getting a new phone try - o2 … if you are not bothered about getting a new phone try - o2 simplicity1200 minutes2400 txtsthen choose one of:unlimited o2 to o2 callsunlimited txtsunlimited webunlimited weekend callsunlimited landline callunlimited wifi200 extra anytime minutesALL FOR £29.38 A MONTH ON A MONTHLY ROLLING CONTRACT, THUS YOU CAN CANCEL WHENEVER YOU WANT.PLUS £23 BACK VIA QUIDCO ME THINKS AS WELL!

I noticed that before, as there's some good sim only rolling contracts around at the moment but I really want a phone as well, as mine is constantly faulty but if there's a good saving, I might just pick up a cheap PAYG phone, as there aren't any nice phones on the market at the moment.

Last month I used about 1000 peak mins, around 400+ texts and over 4000 offpeak mins and it cost me £40 for the month

guv;4660920

The total cost for my 16GB iPhone works out at £7.11 per month for 18 … The total cost for my 16GB iPhone works out at £7.11 per month for 18 months. (1200 mins for 9 months, then 600 mins for 9 months - with 500 txt and unlimited internet.)Just thought I'd let you know. :w00t::w00t:

How did you manage to get hold of that, I'd definitely be up for that one? :thumbsup:

Banned

realfriendlyman;4662152

IHow did you manage to get hold of that, I'd definitely be up for that … IHow did you manage to get hold of that, I'd definitely be up for that one? :thumbsup:

I LOL...... You just leave the negotiating to me son. :thumbsup::w00t:

What phone are you after?

Original Poster

guv;4662511

I LOL...... You just leave the negotiating to me son. … I LOL...... You just leave the negotiating to me son. :thumbsup::w00t:What phone are you after?

I don't know, I don't really like any phones out there at the moment but the Iphone would be quite nice.

The N96 doesn't seem that bad either but if I'm going to be stuck on an 18 month contract, I want a phone that won't be outdated in a few months.

Banned

realfriendlyman;4662608

I don't know, I don't really like any phones out there at the moment but … I don't know, I don't really like any phones out there at the moment but the Iphone would be quite nice. :)The N96 doesn't seem that bad either but if I'm going to be stuck on an 18 month contract, I want a phone that won't be outdated in a few months.

The iPhone should be out by around July so might be worth waiting. In fact a lot of new phones should be out soon - Palm Pre, the new HTC Android phone and a couple of others. Probably worth holding fire if you want the cutting edge.

Banned

realfriendlyman;4662608

I don't know, I don't really like any phones out there at the moment but … I don't know, I don't really like any phones out there at the moment but the Iphone would be quite nice. :)The N96 doesn't seem that bad either [COLOR="Red"]but if I'm going to be stuck on an 18 month contract, I want a phone that won't be outdated in a few months[/COLOR].

Does one exist?

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;4662631

The iPhone should be out by around July so might be worth waiting. In … The iPhone should be out by around July so might be worth waiting. In fact a lot of new phones should be out soon - Palm Pre, the new HTC Android phone and a couple of others. Probably worth holding fire if you want the cutting edge.

Might have to hold on but I'm getting desperate for a nice phone and a cheaper contract.

guv;4663608

Does one exist?

Not really...not in the past anyway but there hasn't been a nice phone for several months now, so the trends could be changing. :whistling:

Banned

realfriendlyman;4663681

Might have to hold on but I'm getting desperate for a nice phone and a … Might have to hold on but I'm getting desperate for a nice phone and a cheaper contract.Not really...not in the past anyway but there hasn't been a nice phone for several months now, so the trends could be changing. :whistling:

Give me a short when you've decided....I'll see what I can do. (It's good to have connections!):thumbsup::w00t:

Original Poster

guv;4663700

Give me a short when you've decided....I'll see what I can do. (It's good … Give me a short when you've decided....I'll see what I can do. (It's good to have connections!):thumbsup::w00t:

Thanks a lot mate, i'll call T-mobile in a little bit and see what they say and mention that I'll give my 30 day notice in if they're not willing to reduce the price.

My friend reckons he can sort me out with unlimited mins for £30 a month on a 12 month contract but there's no phone.

I really like the contract I'm on, as I'm a heavy talker but I don't want to pay £40 anymore, is there any contracts with more mins?

Thanks a lot mate, I'll really owe you one if your contact can help me out. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I just spoke to T-mobile and they told me they can't offer me a better deal and if I was on the standard flext 40 contract, it would of cost me over £700 last month because of the amount of offpeak mins I used. :giggle:

I obviously use it more though because it's available within my contract but it's a nice touch.

By the way Guv, is that based upon sending invoices back and forth because I don't want the company to go bust and then be stuck with full priced bills but at £7 a month, I'm willing to talk less.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions