What’s the best 4k tv to get with minimum gaming lag?

Posted 18th Nov
I’m looking for a 4k tv which has minimum lag when playing games like call of duty on ps4
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
most tvs have a game mode now under tv input settings...sony's definately do
As said above, most TVs will have a Game setting that will give you that most lag-free performance. You may well be better off just picking the best overall tv or one with the best picture for general use and with good quality control in your budget. You could also consider getting a fast response monitor instead specifically for your gaming.
minkimoo18/11/2019 17:07

most tvs have a game mode now under tv input settings...sony's definately …most tvs have a game mode now under tv input settings...sony's definately do

I already have LG 3D TV 65” with game mode option but it has game lag. So now i want to get a 4k tv with good response time
i think lg tend to have the quickest ms most of their higher end tv's are around 13ms i think....your gonna struggle to get a tv with an ms quicker than 10ms....most tvs are between 10 and 40 ms

check this out
cnet.com/new…19/

there was a more upto date table i found...which was better for the uk market....if i can find it i will post
JawadAli18/11/2019 17:32

I already have LG 3D TV 65” with game mode option but it has game lag. So n …I already have LG 3D TV 65” with game mode option but it has game lag. So now i want to get a 4k tv with good response time

You're always going to have some delay, the typical PS4 games runs to about 100-120ms delay before between controller input and outputting the result to the screen.

Most TVs are extremely low in game mode these days, under 40ms, so they're not a big part of the chain.
minkimoo18/11/2019 17:41

i think lg tend to have the quickest ms most of their higher end tv's are …i think lg tend to have the quickest ms most of their higher end tv's are around 13ms i think....your gonna struggle to get a tv with an ms quicker than 10ms....most tvs are between 10 and 40 mscheck this outhttps://www.cnet.com/news/the-best-tvs-for-gaming-with-low-input-lag-in-2019/there was a more upto date table i found...which was better for the uk market....if i can find it i will post

Yes sure and thankyou
LG C9 is the undisputed King of input lag at 12.9ms in 4k HDR and 1080 and 1440p is 6ms fastest on the planet
Depending on your budget really. I've OLED lg b9. Future proof for the consoles next year. And very low input lag. Also great for apps. Even a unofficial twitch app.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants