Expired

Whats the best bike i can buy for under £100?

Found 22nd Jul 2013
Ive been looking at tesco/halfords/argos but have no idea what im looking for. Just need a decent mens mountain bike for under £100. Anyone with biking knowledge care to help? Many thanks
Community Updates
AskBike
10 Comments
better off saving up more or buying 2nd hand
Thanks for the reply but my budget is £100 tops and would like new to save the hassle. Looking at bikes under £100, what bike would people go for?
THIS for £110.

It's a huge leap from any of the tat you'd get from tesco etc. for not much more money.
does your employer do the cycle to work scheme? that way you can pay monthly and get a half decent bike
buy a 2nd hand Kona off eBay
g1bbuk

THIS for £110.It's a huge leap from any of the tat you'd get from tesco … THIS for £110.It's a huge leap from any of the tat you'd get from tesco etc. for not much more money.

this (wo)man speaks the truth
not sure on quality but this one has front suspension and disc brakes for £92.17
Well depending on your age you may not like this but here ... A BMX stunt bike for 90 ?
if looking at anything under or around the 100 quid mark do not get anything with suspension or disc brakes. They will be of the lowest quality possible and weigh a ton/be more hassle than bearable to get working.
I recently bought this one from Halfords and it suits me fine...I am not a mountain biker but I use it a few times a week to pull my toddler in her bike trailer on and its perfect. no problems from it for me halfords.com/web…499 ...my husband has since bought the exact same bike lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants