What’s the best BT Broadband retention deals?

Posted 21st Aug
I currently have BT Broadband 76mb, I may downgrade or even upgrade the speed but want to stay on fibre optic. I’m currently paying £40.00 a month (new customer deal), my 18 month contract is about to end. What kind of price can I expect for 76mb, or even other speeds, and how likely am I to get it? And what’s the cheapest they’ll offer? Are they only doing 24 month retention deals, because they’re only doing that for new customers? Don’t really want to be contracted for more than 18 months. Also, how hard is it to get through to them because of Coronavirus? Thanks.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
I joined BT in February at your speeds paying £39.99 a month on a 24 month contract. Do you definitely want to stay with BT for example have you considered TalkTalk?
Edited by: "Craig2018" 21st Aug
I would recommend Plusnet, currently offering 66mb for 26.99, 12 month contract.

I've just renewed with them - first time I've ever had an automatic renewal email offering a lower price (only £1 a month less than my last contract but still!)
I pay £20.24 (was 19.99)for 76mb. No calls included. Just quoted the Vodafone deal at the time and they agreed to match the price. Think Vodafone were giving a gift card away too, so they factored that into the price.
I am on Halo1 76mb £34.50 .. if i renew its £35 for 2 years but i also have option to be on a rolling contract . Apparently this is the cheapest halo option
Post a comment
@
    Text