What's the best Call of Duty Game?

Posted 11th Nov
I've not played any of the Call of Duty franchise. I've played The Division and The Division 2 by Ubisoft.

My son has played COD but not played The Division etc so I was just wondering what is the best game to get if I choose to go down the COD route.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Probably the newest one, which came out just the other week, Modern Warfare is the best place to start with right now (but please don't confuse it with 2016's Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered). If just wanted something cheap though you could pick up a used copy of 2017's Call Of Duty: WWII which is set in World War 2 and can bought for £8 from CEX (assuming you are on PS4 or Xbox One). If you haven't played COD before I'd steer clear of the futuristic ones like Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare, too much jumping around through the air.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 11th Nov
Personally found COD MW2 the best one, single player was good, the multiplayer maps were awesome, spec ops was fun as well. Just wish they would do a remaster similar to the MWR as it would be awesome to get bots on those maps
Cod 4
Cod 4 (get the remastered version not to be confused with the new Modern Warfare)
MW2 and Black ops 1
Edited by: "Norseg" 11th Nov
@OldGamer42 What platform are you playing on?
Xbox One S
call of duty world at war
Cod ww2
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants