Groups

whats the best cash back company to use?

I see alot of people talking about cash back but what's the best to use? I currently using topcashback.

12 Comments

Quidco for me. I'm forever having to raise claims with Topcashback.

I've signed to them both so that i can check who gives best deals/cashback before buying

These days, I use iMutual. It offers 100% cashback with no annual fees. It is a much smaller site to QC and TCB but the support is so so much better. It has a great, friendly and entertaining forum, cashback guarantees, etc. It's a great alternative to the bigger cashback sites out there.

Original Poster

chimp14uk

Quidco for me. I'm forever having to raise claims with Topcashback.

I feel like im always submitting a claim on topcashback! I think il try out quidco thanks

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies think il try out quidco

Banned

I'm sick of tcb ripping me off!.
    charging me random fees while requesting payout. now I'm requesting another one and they want my £5 memberships in 6 months advance!!
    no reply from them saying why but all they said was I will loose 74p or so for cancelling early.

I'm gonna wait till may, get payout and cancel the members. it's useless. they say they are working 24 hours or so for members, more like 3 days .

sofiasar

I'm sick of tcb ripping me off!. charging me random fees while requesting … I'm sick of tcb ripping me off!. charging me random fees while requesting payout. now I'm requesting another one and they want my £5 memberships in 6 months advance!! no reply from them saying why but all they said was I will loose 74p or so for cancelling early. I'm gonna wait till may, get payout and cancel the members. it's useless. they say they are working 24 hours or so for members, more like 3 days .

Do you want me & my heavies to sort them out?

TCB have ripped me off on nearly £40 on my last two big transactions with them - on one occasion waiting 12 months to randomly decline a 100% genuine tracked transaction that met all the Ts&Cs. They were much better once upon a time, but it's back to Quidco I go...

Banned

Gollywood

Do you want me & my heavies to sort them out?

​thank you. it's worked now

sofiasar

​thank you. it's worked now

No need to thank me - thank 'my heavies' who sorted them out for you

Banned

Gollywood

No need to thank me - thank 'my heavies' who sorted them out for you

​must be your blessings

Never had issues with TCB with hundreds paid. If you're using some sort of ad blocker then that causes a lot of issues.
    Edited by: "kiish" 3rd Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running12
      2. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      3. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22
      4. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?34

See more discussions