Groups

Whats the best cd burning software at the moment?

Ive used nero in the past but the reviews for the new one dont look so good. Having just bought a dell m1330 the only software i can see on it to burn cds is windows media player. Any advice would be appreciated.

6 Comments

My M1330 came with Roxio as an installed app which I use most of the time. I used to use Nero as well but for most things I use Roxio now.

[url]www.imgburn.com[/url]

choose mirror 7 (direct from Imgburn site)

Original Poster

marmalade47;4106558

My M1330 came with Roxio as an installed app which I use most of the … My M1330 came with Roxio as an installed app which I use most of the time. I used to use Nero as well but for most things I use Roxio now.

Thanks for the replies any ideas where this roxio is in the start menu thanks

Borat;4107557

Thanks for the replies any ideas where this roxio is in the start menu … Thanks for the replies any ideas where this roxio is in the start menu thanks

Wherever it is it should really be in the bin especially if its packet writing software.

Use something that is free and works and is supported and growing.

dontasciime;4107419

[url]www.imgburn.com[/url]choose mirror 7 (direct from Imgburn site)

2nded

Borat;4107557

Thanks for the replies any ideas where this roxio is in the start menu … Thanks for the replies any ideas where this roxio is in the start menu thanks

Mine is under All Programs -> Roxio Creator
    (Vista Business)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1936
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764402
      3. The State on Ch434
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO712

See more discussions