Groups

Whats The Best Concert You Have Ever Been Too

So i have been to a couple that i would say are my favs:

Joan Jett , Motorhead and Alice Cooper All together at the secc

Travis At the Secc

Hanoi Rocks At The Cathouse

Rock The Bellz Tour In Stamford CT Usa This Summer

Ozzfest In Hartford Ct Usa Last Summer

Also The Monkeys 97 Reunion Tour At the secc when i was 9!!!

These arent ALLL the ones i have been to just a few of the ones i enjoyed most

What are Your Favs!

120 Comments

Is that you in your profile? :thinking:

You look like Danny Dyer!! :?

Banned

Black Sabbath's final show at the NEC
    Foo Fighters at Manchester Apollo & Academy when hardly anyone knew them
    Leeds '99 - Bank Holiday Monday
    V - 2001

Original Poster

Naeem786;2825392

Is that you in your profile? :thinking:You look like Danny Dyer!! :?

Yeah thats me and my gf

and Thanks i think Never heard that one before but hes pretty bad ass so cheers :thumbsup:

Friendly Fires/The Whip/Justice/CSS at Brixton Academy.
    Or maybe Babyshambles at Brixton as well...

Tough choice.

Toughy it's probably between The Killers @ Rock City and Green Day @ Milton Keynes Bowl for me.

live 8 in london ---- totally amazing

Original Poster

[QUOTE=ODB_69;2825405]Black Sabbath's final show at the NEC

Dio Years Tho ???

at ozzfest zack wild and ozzy done some old blacksabbath AMAZING!!!

REM last night at Cardif (was working so got paid to see them)
    Also worked for the Madonna concert on Sat and all I can say is what a hyprocritical woman she is !

Original Poster

faevilangel;2825415

live 8 in london ---- totally amazing

Nice One That Would Have Been Different Class To Go See That!!!

Original Poster

fern;2825417

REM last night at Cardif (was working so got paid to see them)Also worked … REM last night at Cardif (was working so got paid to see them)Also worked for the Madonna concert on Sat and all I can say is what a hyprocritical woman she is !

Why would you say that about the good old Queen of Pop lol

Banned

Now I read the title as 'whats the best 'convent' you've been to'. I was gonna suggest the one Prissy lives in :giggle:

Erm, U2 Zooropa.....or INXS 'Summer XS'

Banned

Lahore underground -

Banned

scotland88;2825416

[quote=ODB_69;2825405]Black Sabbath's final show at the NECDio Years Tho … [quote=ODB_69;2825405]Black Sabbath's final show at the NECDio Years Tho ???at ozzfest zack wild and ozzy done some old blacksabbath AMAZING!!!

HELL NO

OZZY!
    It was that farewell/reunion thingy they did
    Cant remember full line up, but System Of A Down were there too...might have been '99 or 2000...

Was mental...everyone was tearing the seat covers off and for a while you couldnt see a thing for them all flying over...Ozzy ended up wearing on on his head for a while

Original Poster

ODB_69;2825441

[quote=scotland88;2825416]HELL NOOZZY!It was that farewell/reunion thingy … [quote=scotland88;2825416]HELL NOOZZY!It was that farewell/reunion thingy they didCant remember full line up, but System Of A Down were there too...might have been '99 or 2000...Was mental...everyone was tearing the seat covers off and for a while you couldnt see a thing for them all flying over...Ozzy ended up wearing on on his head for a while

I wasnt there but a wanna say if system where there then it could have been 2000 as that was the last ozzfest they played cos after that they had a big fall out and well we all no what happened to system after that !!!

Travis at The Leadmill in Sheffield 1999 but only because of the supporting band Snow Patrol. Had a chat with them on their tour bus outside after the gig.

scotland88;2825430

Why would you say that about the good old Queen of Pop lol

Flashing images all over the big screen of starving children and poverty and she waste's money hiring blowers to blow warm air into the stadium to keep it warm!

ODB_69;2825405

Foo Fighters at Manchester Apollo

That the one broadcast on Radio 1 back in The Colour and the Shape days?

Original Poster

I have to add tho EXTREME sometime next month will be amazing

Ac/dc Tour Is gonna kick ass I will pay big bucks for that !!!

Oasis @ Knebworth!

Nirvana- MTV Unplugged in New York

Banned

scotland88;2825454

[quote=ODB_69;2825441]I wasnt there but a wanna say if system where there … [quote=ODB_69;2825441]I wasnt there but a wanna say if system where there then it could have been 2000 as that was the last ozzfest they played cos after that they had a big fall out and well we all no what happened to system after that !!!

Dunno...the only song anyone really knew back then was Sugar..so they werent that big over here at the time...other band may have been Godsmack and the other one was Iommi's gilrls band I think...

think it was '99...the year Ozzfest was cancelled cause I had booked for that too

Pink Floyd Paris and Earls Court

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2825485

Nirvana- MTV Unplugged in New York

You went to see nirvana in new york before Kurt died ?????
    cos if your 20 now and he died in 94 you would have been 6

Banned

Salt n Pepa @ Manchester Apollo 1990, i was 16 and loved danicing to push it.

Oh, the memories :-D

Original Poster

fskinner;2825492

listened to a documentary about the wall at my work last night

that band are outstanding !!!

Banned

fskinner;2825492

My brother went to see Pink Floyd at Earl's Court about 10 year's ago.

Was it the same concert?

scotland88;2825493

You went to see nirvana in new york before Kurt died ?????cos if your 20 … You went to see nirvana in new york before Kurt died ?????cos if your 20 now and he died in 94 you would have been 6

7*

Banned

megalomaniac;2825461

That the one broadcast on Radio 1 back in The Colour and the Shape days?

Yh...had only just been released at the time...always confuse the venues...Apollo is the theatre right?

Academy is the little place...

Academy had Hellacopters supporting and Apollo was 'and you will know us by the trail of the dead' (I think!)

Apollo was memorable cause a kid jumped on stage and was pulled down really hard by a security guard...in the middle of Monkey Wrench (think it was that)...Grohl chucked guitar on the flor (and breaking the neck) and dived on the guard...all kicked off and the rest of the band carried on playing waiting for him to come back, like 5 mins later he comes back WITH the kid and hes dancing on stage with the Foo's....was mental!

Donington 2006 - Metallica - Master of Puppets in its entirety - one word - EPIC

Banned

scotland88;2825493

You went to see nirvana in new york before Kurt died ?????cos if your 20 … You went to see nirvana in new york before Kurt died ?????cos if your 20 now and he died in 94 you would have been 6

Scot he has been there and done that and knows all the big wigs around .... if I am not wrong he met up with Elton john when he was five or suffin .....

ODB_69;2825405

Black Sabbath's final show at the NECFoo Fighters at Manchester Apollo & … Black Sabbath's final show at the NECFoo Fighters at Manchester Apollo & Academy when hardly anyone knew themLeeds '99 - Bank Holiday MondayV - 2001

Lol. When hardly anyone knew them, lol.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2825511

7*

ok so your saying you saw nirvana in new york when you were about 5 or 6 then cos that was in 93 ?!?!?!

fskinner;2825492

Pink Floyd are awesome, wish I could have seen them back in their heyday.

Original Poster

Mr 5 in 1;2825533

Donington 2006 - Metallica - Master of Puppets in its entirety - one word … Donington 2006 - Metallica - Master of Puppets in its entirety - one word - EPIC

i only have one word for metallica SELL OUTS!!! Especially since they are now jumping on the download bandwaggon and getting a Rockband or guitar hero game all about them !!

Erm...probley Muse at Reading 2006, or Sigur Ros at Latitude this year, they both pretty much blew me away.

Although until I saw them it was A.F.I at Reading 2003 and Hundred Reasons at The Charlotte in Leicester, 2006

Banned

leefal;2825535

Lol. When hardly anyone knew them, lol.

not many did back then mate.... you could buy tickets on the door...as if you could do that now...they werent a big band and a lot believed they were only there to cash in on Nirvanas fame....think '96 was 1st time I saw them @ Academy...before 2nd album was released

scotland88;2825538

ok so your saying you saw nirvana in new york when you were about 5 or 6 … ok so your saying you saw nirvana in new york when you were about 5 or 6 then cos that was in 93 ?!?!?!

I was 7 and yeah.

I also saw McFly, but that was free lol. :oops:

Original Poster

Jonster;2825557

Erm...probley Muse at Reading 2006, or Sigur Ros at Latitude this year, … Erm...probley Muse at Reading 2006, or Sigur Ros at Latitude this year, they both pretty much blew me away.Although until I saw them it was A.F.I at Reading 2003 and Hundred Reasons at The Charlotte in Leicester, 2006

Muse are a band i am GOING to see

i have heard they do the best live set EVER

even better than the WHO !!!

went to the Paris concert in July 1994, and the Earls court gig in October 1994, Fantastic is all i can say, When the guitar solo came on for Comfortably Numb it started lightning, but no rain, once in a lifetime concert

Banned

scotland88;2825554

i only have one word for metallica SELL OUTS!!! Especially since they are … i only have one word for metallica SELL OUTS!!! Especially since they are now jumping on the download bandwaggon and getting a Rockband or guitar hero game all about them !!

they never sold out...they were always greedy ***** love their music hate them...the whole thing with Napster showed who they truly are
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230717
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…46
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764543
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846305

See more discussions