What's the best cordless vacuum cleaner on the market?

Posted 16th Sep
Hello HUKD brain. My wife wants to get a Dyson but I've heard good things about Shark. Want to avoid the horror show of buying a cordless Vax product again. So poorly made!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Shark.

Bought a dyson from costco and thank god we did. kept blocking. Costco took it back. Bought a shark using camelcamelcamel to spot a good price and haven't looked back

Believing the dyson story is like believing the westminster types promise to respect the vote
I would get the vax cordless I've had shark and a Dyson but the vax is by the far best x
Shark - without a doubt
Caroline_199316/09/2019 22:40

Shark - without a doubt

My little one is scared of the sound of a vacuum, can it play the shark song?
Leigh_Rippon16/09/2019 22:10

I would get the vax cordless I've had shark and a Dyson but the vax is by …I would get the vax cordless I've had shark and a Dyson but the vax is by the far best x

I think honestly in this market there is some terrible products, I would buy from amazon for the easy return if you find it is crap at the 364 day mark
Vax are good, great customer service
+1 for Shark.
Gumbon17/09/2019 08:47

I think honestly in this market there is some terrible products, I would …I think honestly in this market there is some terrible products, I would buy from amazon for the easy return if you find it is crap at the 364 day mark

The vax deal was great the carpet washer Hoover and steamer plus bits for 350 paid in monthly installments. I really only wanted the carpet washer but got the lot. It was such a good thing as the Hoover is so light weight and powerful never going back now.
Definitely Shark.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants