Groups

Whats the best deal on call of duty: world at war xbox 360?

Looking for the best deal with voucher etc? Rep for the cheapest

Thanks

9 Comments

£35 at zavvi, you'd get it cheaper on here

I think asda were doing it for £27, but not sure how long offer was on for.
    Also try tesco, I got it for the hubby for the PC and it was only £27 there too, £34 on pc in all the other shops that I've seen.

If its for the 360 - I'm waiting to see if Morrisons do it as their game of the week - they do GOW2 for £32 so might do the same for COD5

Original Poster

havnt got a morrisons near me

Original Poster

so anywhere cheaper than £35?

samwhitewick;3503809

so anywhere cheaper than £35?

id wait maybe 1 week matey, i can see this going down in price again, i remember game put cod4 down to £20 for a week as a deal when it recently came out, if not try cex or gamestation, they might b selling it cheaper.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3503863

id wait maybe 1 week matey, i can see this going down in price again, i … id wait maybe 1 week matey, i can see this going down in price again, i remember game put cod4 down to £20 for a week as a deal when it recently came out, if not try cex or gamestation, they might b selling it cheaper.

ok thanks AC3

If you have a copy of COD4 that you are not using you can trade it at HMV and get COD5 for £15.

Not really the best deal for everyone but might help some.

Original Poster

Ungreat;3504247

If you have a copy of COD4 that you are not using you can trade it at HMV … If you have a copy of COD4 that you are not using you can trade it at HMV and get COD5 for £15.Not really the best deal for everyone but might help some.

thanks for that. I just sold far cry for £26 so going to use the cash from that to put it towards COD5 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions