What's the best deal on premium music streaming services?

Found 3rd Aug 2017Edited by:"woldranger"
I regularly switch between Spotify and Google Play Music and occasionally Deezer (not a huge fan) depending on which has the best offer.
I'm not interested in the 30 day intro offers, I'm looking for something for 3+ months.
I don't have a phone contract but might be able to get access to some of my families - but I don't see me getting hold of the 6 month Apple music one.
It looks like the Samsung/Sonos purchase linked freebies have ended.
FYI, I understand that you can use the free services but it's specifically offline use that I'm looking for.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
My personal fave is Spotify family. It's a fiver more than standard Spotify but if you share it with 6 people say. It will drop down your outgoings if they contribute too
itsdavidjones198448 s ago

My personal fave is Spotify family. It's a fiver more than standard …My personal fave is Spotify family. It's a fiver more than standard Spotify but if you share it with 6 people say. It will drop down your outgoings if they contribute too

also student spotify for £5 next is amazon prime music for 7.99
mattsokolinski6 m ago

also student spotify for £5 next is amazon prime music for 7.99

I should've been more specific, I'm looking at the 3-4 month free or cheap sub (99p/£9.99 for 3 months etc) deals.

I've been searching online for a while, the best is 3 months of Deezer for 99p. If I can't find anything for Spotify of GPM then I might bite, but it's my least favourite of the 3. Cheap is cheap though!
Edited by: "woldranger" 3rd Aug 2017
woldranger13 m ago

I should've been more specific, I'm looking at the 3-4 month free or cheap …I should've been more specific, I'm looking at the 3-4 month free or cheap sub (99p/£9.99 for 3 months etc) deals.I've been searching online for a while, the best is 3 months of Deezer for 99p. If I can't find anything for Spotify of GPM then I might bite, but it's my least favourite of the 3. Cheap is cheap though!

amazon 4 months for 99p/month, unless the offer is over now
Edited by: "mattsk" 3rd Aug 2017
mattsokolinski4 m ago

amazon 3 months for 99p/month, unless the offer is over now

That's one I've not seen. I used their service last year when there was a promo with prime (I used the student card workaround from here to get student prime) but it had a really poor selection of music - if it's the same level as I had. Deezer's selection isn't bad, but their UI doesn't suit me and I had lots of issues with really poor customer service .
woldranger12 m ago

That's one I've not seen. I used their service last year when there was a …That's one I've not seen. I used their service last year when there was a promo with prime (I used the student card workaround from here to get student prime) but it had a really poor selection of music - if it's the same level as I had. Deezer's selection isn't bad, but their UI doesn't suit me and I had lots of issues with really poor customer service .

this is different. the music included in prime is like 2 million songs the prime unlimited music is 40million songs (for which you pay extra on top of prime sic)
mattsokolinski35 m ago

this is different. the music included in prime is like 2 million songs the …this is different. the music included in prime is like 2 million songs the prime unlimited music is 40million songs (for which you pay extra on top of prime sic)

Yeah I thought it might've been another version - couldn't see anyone paying for the version I used!
Anyone seen anything for Spotify with a free 12 month sub with purchases? The last ones I saw were Sonos I think
woldranger22 h, 1 m ago

Anyone seen anything for Spotify with a free 12 month sub with purchases? …Anyone seen anything for Spotify with a free 12 month sub with purchases? The last ones I saw were Sonos I think

sorry for possibly sounding dumb, but doesnt thins mean you may be spending £150+ on something that is the potentially the secondary reason for buying it? lol why not join a prime family share scheme on here for £2.50 p month. its only £15 for 6 months, or a tenner for 4 months and its the UI you like etc...
FTOdude17014 m ago

sorry for possibly sounding dumb, but doesnt thins mean you may be …sorry for possibly sounding dumb, but doesnt thins mean you may be spending £150+ on something that is the potentially the secondary reason for buying it? lol why not join a prime family share scheme on here for £2.50 p month. its only £15 for 6 months, or a tenner for 4 months and its the UI you like etc...

No problem. If you activate the free subscription there really isn't much preventing you from returning the item previously purchased
As for the sharing, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with sending money to random people.
i get where you are coming from. generally the people on here are good and can be vouched for. have faith in people :-D
FTOdude1704 m ago

i get where you are coming from. generally the people on here are good and …i get where you are coming from. generally the people on here are good and can be vouched for. have faith in people :-D

Sorry, but I've little faith in the people that use this site - way too many idiots for me. They're in the minority but ruin it for the majority. Same with society in general I guess!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants