Expired

Whats the best deals for a PAY AS YOU GO MOBILE

Found 20th Mar 2010
Hia i send £15 on my mobile monthly. Dont really use it much. Only a few texts each month. Does anyone know if there is any good deals on. Dont really want to pay alot as i dont use it. Its just there for emergenceys.

7 Comments

Do you want p.a.y.g or contract?
If p.a.y.g then Asda is probably your best bet : Any time calls to landlines, mobiles and voicemail are just 8p per minute and texts cost 4p per message.

Though you could get a better deal with contract.

Original Poster

Hia
I dont mind contract. As long as its not more then £10 as i dont really use my mobile that much.

If you've got Virgin at home, they offer you a 200 minutes + unlimited texts + unlimited Virgin to Virgin minutes for £10 pr month, not a bad deal & you're not tied into any contract for that.

Or if you want a contract, this looks a pretty good deal from Vodafone : ]http//ww…mon thanks to dealslover for spotting it :-)

BeeKeeper;8158609

Do you want p.a.y.g or contract?If p.a.y.g then Asda is probably your … Do you want p.a.y.g or contract?If p.a.y.g then Asda is probably your best bet : Any time calls to landlines, mobiles and voicemail are just 8p per minute and texts cost 4p per message.Though you could get a better deal with contract.

Have been using asda mobile for a while now,Had no problems so would recommend.

Original Poster

Aww thx guys. Will look into it. Also do you know Virgin are giving free phones with ex amount of call time and texts. Im still trying to find out but will let you know.

henza;8161530

Aww thx guys. Will look into it. Also do you know Virgin are giving … Aww thx guys. Will look into it. Also do you know Virgin are giving free phones with ex amount of call time and texts. Im still trying to find out but will let you know.

Yes I posted this deal the other day, free Nokia 1661 if you buy £20 top-up :]http//ww…-20 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hia

With virgin if you have being with them 4 years they are giving you a free phone and free minutes. You dont pay nothing. My SIL got one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A1 Travel no longer trading!11
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3268
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810991
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…44

See more discussions