Expired

whats the best deals on magazine subscriptions? thanks

7 replies
Found 17th Nov 2008
looking at buying 1 each for my girls - xmas prezzie

keranng??
and some other one which i forget the name of at present :P- some metal mag!!

whats the best deals around

help appreciated

1. Ask
  2. Magazine
7 Comments

Tesco do magazine subscriptions using your clubcard vouchers, giving you 4 times their value - can work out at £10 for a years subscription to some magazines!!!

PapaSmurf;3485224

Tesco do magazine subscriptions using your clubcard vouchers, giving you … Tesco do magazine subscriptions using your clubcard vouchers, giving you 4 times their value - can work out at £10 for a years subscription to some magazines!!!

If you have Sainsbury's Nectar points they also do Magazine subscriptions in exchange for points.

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;3485224

Tesco do magazine subscriptions using your clubcard vouchers, giving you … Tesco do magazine subscriptions using your clubcard vouchers, giving you 4 times their value - can work out at £10 for a years subscription to some magazines!!!

brilliant - thanks - repped:thumbsup:

Original Poster

guilbert53;3485265

If you have Sainsbury's Nectar points they also do Magazine subscriptions … If you have Sainsbury's Nectar points they also do Magazine subscriptions in exchange for points.

brilliant again:thumbsup:

i can get 1 on tesco vouchers and other on nectar - ive built these up - never bothered to use them

i love hotdeals:-D

repped:thumbsup:

I was going to suggest using tesco vouchers, we did a subscription last year and it was so much cheaper than any other offer

supermod

Moved to Deal requests (thanks for the report) :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    2. Android pay set up610
    3. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    4. Christmas presents510

See more discussions