What’s the best glitch you’ve ever had honoured?

Found 5th Apr
I missed the famous Tesco one but interested to know what the best glitches are that people have had honoured?

I had 18 pairs of free Fitflops and about £300 worth of Mamas and Papas stuff for £4 recently, but not much else in a while!
Community Updates
Top comments
The wife, Bought her a drink nearly 18 years ago, Been with her pretty much ever since!
Xbox s1 for £45 (Thanks reindeer3333), 5x duffle bags (Thanks chanchi) and Oven grill pads (Free Thanks nihir)

I see quite afew glitches but most times I can't be bothered. I have posted some glitches which has helped others but
I didn't take advantage of those.
Does a change machine in an arcade paying out £1 coins instead of 10p pieces when I was a kid, count?

I did tell an attendant after pocketing enough change to keep me occupied on their machines for a good few hours, but I was bizarrely accused of lying! So went back to the machine and stuffed my pockets till it became a struggle to keep my trouser up! Then told another customer about the machine.
Anyone else buy 50 cartons of tomatoes from Tesco to get the rest of their basket free? I SURE DID

hotukdeals.com/dea…314

33585367-kqVpN.jpg
Edited by: "BigDave" 5th Apr
92 Comments
Maybe not a price glitch but it was a computer error. I ordered a camping backpack from Amazon US. The bag was a bit gimmicky that it opened up and was able to be folded into a small table it was about £35. I placed the order and had to wait a ridiculously long time and a bag arrived that was totally different, it was bright orange, where the one I wanted was blue, and it had a cooler section in the bottom - it was actually more expensive then the one I ordered - £45.

I contacted Amazon, they apologised and said they would send me the correct item and I could keep the bag.

Amazingly, the exact same time happened again - I received a second bright orange bag.

After further investigation, the bags were made by the same company and the id numbers were the same and so they couldn't find the blue bag - it was later removed from Amazon too. They refunded the money and I was told to keep both bags - total gain - £125.
They have stopped it now but Waitrose used to send us large numbers of 20% money off coupons and then use the full price of an item to value the basket. So if you bought things with 25% or 50% off, it was then minus a further 20% of the original value. I cant recall numbers but it used to make Waitrose very good value.
Maybe not a glitch (but they said it was) Life Mobile [now Plusnet Mobile] monthly rolling SIM, 1GB data, maybe 500 minutes (can't quite remember), loads of texts, for £1 per month. Had it for around 2 years now I think.
Edited by: "jco83" 5th Apr
Too many to mention.
The coffee table from M&S August 2016. It is a solid oak coffee table by Jakob. It should have been £179.99, but, like several on here, got it for £16.99 with free delivery.

hotukdeals.com/dea…092
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 5th Apr
Got a Gerber multitool from Amazon a couple of weeks ago for 13.64 (deal was posted on HDUK).

Also got a cctv camera from Amazon that should have been 60.00 but when I checked out it came up as 15.00.
Depends what you mean by 'glitch' ?

But still got my 'free' T-mobile contract
hotukdeals.com/com…428

The free VR headset from Vodaphone

hotukdeals.com/dea…402

got a free bed frame from Tesco as well as lots of cheese for a pound(and lots of other glitchs)
sorry about the daily fail link
dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

and then Bespoke got a Jack Wolfskin backpack for 10p
Edited by: "Wongy110" 5th Apr
The M&S £1.1k TV mis-price has to be the best I think.
Xbox s1 for £45 (Thanks reindeer3333), 5x duffle bags (Thanks chanchi) and Oven grill pads (Free Thanks nihir)

I see quite afew glitches but most times I can't be bothered. I have posted some glitches which has helped others but
I didn't take advantage of those.
shabbird2 m ago

Xbox s1 for £45 (Thanks reindeer3333), 5x duffle bags (Thanks chanchi) and …Xbox s1 for £45 (Thanks reindeer3333), 5x duffle bags (Thanks chanchi) and Oven grill pads (Free Thanks nihir)I see quite afew glitches but most times I can't be bothered. I have posted some glitches which has helped others but I didn't take advantage of those.

Missed the oven grill pads

deeky9 m ago

Missed the oven grill pads

deal was posted here and within few minutes, mods deleted it. One of those cock up Amazon deals where
its £6.99 and you see the promotion message and removes £6.99 when you purchase 1.
Original Poster
I feel like I check the site quite often but have missed all of these glitches! How do people make sure they spot them? I have alerts set up but that's it
pinkchick19877 m ago

I feel like I check the site quite often but have missed all of these …I feel like I check the site quite often but have missed all of these glitches! How do people make sure they spot them? I have alerts set up but that's it

By being addicted to looking on HUKD
Original Poster
jco834 m ago

By being addicted to looking on HUKD

Clearly I need to become more addicted!
Le Crueset 24cm Casserol Dish, £170 but £5 on Amazon. Stoneware roasting dish, £5 instead of £40 odd, same 'glitch'

A Newgear 4 bay NAS with 4 2TB drives, £270 as opposed to nearly £800 at the time, Amazon again.

Probably many more but these are the ones I tried and won.
pinkchick198721 m ago

I feel like I check the site quite often but have missed all of these …I feel like I check the site quite often but have missed all of these glitches! How do people make sure they spot them? I have alerts set up but that's it

Keep looking at deals (new). If you rely on just hot deals, some of this deals won't last long or will get expired.
Boots usually have few glitches. Also you can follow Chanchi32, GoonertillIdie and other posters who find glitches but
also stacking deals. In the end you need luck. I got the xbox deal at 6:45am because I couldn't get back to sleep and
so had a browse on the app.
Original Poster
shabbird3 m ago

Keep looking at deals (new). If you rely on just hot deals, some of this …Keep looking at deals (new). If you rely on just hot deals, some of this deals won't last long or will get expired. Boots usually have few glitches. Also you can follow Chanchi32, GoonertillIdie and other posters who find glitches but also stacking deals. In the end you need luck. I got the xbox deal at 6:45am because I couldn't get back to sleep and so had a browse on the app.

I only ever look at new deals really. I'll try following some key people I had the same thing the other day when i couldn't sleep at 1am and got lots of Baylis and Harding gift sets on Amazon for 90% off. Insomnia pays off sometimes!
Feb 2015 Tesco Silentnight king size divan bed and mattress with staff discount for £ 168.70

May 2016 £1 Life Mobile glitch:

TariffStandard MPD Handset
UK Mins4000
Contract Term30 Days
UK Texts5000
SIM TypeStandard & Micro
UK 3G Data4GB
Cost Per Month£1.00

Thank you HUKD
The one I’m gutted about is the ps4 pro one at curry’s I was on and saw it and decided not to do it (was just after the Xbox’s £45 one that I did do) as the actual glitch was saving a hundred quid or so but was still a few hundred quid and I didn’t really “need one” at that price.

it it ended up being epic and they gave vouchers and stuff and ended up being basically free money.

I forget the actual details i just know it was awesome
Edited by: "joanddan7" 5th Apr
Canon G1X III camera for £269. was a few weeks after launch and the RRP was £1150
pinkchick198713 m ago

I only ever look at new deals really. I'll try following some key people …I only ever look at new deals really. I'll try following some key people I had the same thing the other day when i couldn't sleep at 1am and got lots of Baylis and Harding gift sets on Amazon for 90% off. Insomnia pays off sometimes!

Follow the @reindeer333 he got me the best glitch I’ve had
2013 or possibly 2014 - 50 inch LG Full HD Plasma from Tesco Direct for £100.
A free £300 currys gift card. Which lead to a free ps pro
Edited by: "Bure11" 5th Apr
Ps4 pro bundle games and controllers 199
GLITCH - 1st deal i got from HUKD (from random google searching), North Face apparel @ Blacks should have been 50% off 2nd item, but got everything 50% off + 15% Quidco code + 10% cashback.
ADMIN ERROR - a mattress, 2 turned up instead of 1, so i got it mine for £20 after selling one on
ADMIN ERROR - mixed taps and heated towel rail from B&Q, order was duplicated but no sign of 2 payments being taken
ADMIN ERROR - i ordered a few boxsets a while back (can't remember where from), which got cancelled and refunded....but they all turned up
GLITCH - WKD, 15 cases for £35 from morrisons (was £45 but they threw in a £10 discount as they'd run out when i 1st ordered the month before)
GLITCH/ PROMO?? - Bayliss & Harding Xmas gifts sets down to 10% of their value
GLITCH/ PROMO?? - £6 toothpaste down to 10p
Edited by: "watson44" 5th Apr
Bure1155 m ago

A free £300 currys gift card. Which lead to a free ps pro

how? tell me more
150 spigen battery cases for iphones from amazon all free sold them for between £15 and £20 each
sony 55wd905 £800 new was about £1500 at the time
Edited by: "the.porter" 5th Apr
Does a change machine in an arcade paying out £1 coins instead of 10p pieces when I was a kid, count?

I did tell an attendant after pocketing enough change to keep me occupied on their machines for a good few hours, but I was bizarrely accused of lying! So went back to the machine and stuffed my pockets till it became a struggle to keep my trouser up! Then told another customer about the machine.
Tesco cushion covers reduced to 3p a pair and I got over a 100 lol...sold them all. Tesco misprices seem fewer these days it's so sad
Edited by: "vcd1man" 5th Apr
£100 monitors for £10 each
£700 servers for £15 each
£800 NAS for £100
£200 motherboard for £15
£200 graphics card for £30
£70 case for £5
£20 gigabit switches for £1 each
£200 laptop for £25

I think all of the above were pricing errors, i only go for those where I can see number of stock available and whether stock is adjusted when an order is made. Better chance of it going through.
Original Poster
drasim1 m ago

£100 monitors for £10 each£700 servers for £15 each£800 NAS for £100£200 mo …£100 monitors for £10 each£700 servers for £15 each£800 NAS for £100£200 motherboard for £15£200 graphics card for £30£70 case for £5£20 gigabit switches for £1 each£200 laptop for £25I think all of the above were pricing errors, i only go for those where I can see number of stock available and whether stock is adjusted when an order is made. Better chance of it going through.

How did you find all those?!
pinkchick19872 m ago

How did you find all those?!

The earlier ones were Lambdatek many years ago. They had a habit of having the occasional pricing error.
Most of the others were BT Business Direct, daily habit of checking various categories because occasionally there would be a pricing error or stupidly cheap returned items around end of financial year.
the original one, which was before this site started.

Kodak EasyShare DX3700 digital camera and accessories from 2002 for £100 when it was meant to be £330

At the time it was a massive deal, as t&c back then were not as tight as now.
£2 for the PS4 Pro and 3 games for me.

Still not played on it yet though!
I think it was from Zavvi, LOST, friends and Tru Blood complete BLuray box sets for £5 each.
The T-Mobile Glitch. Got 3 sim only deals for £0 with 250 mins, 500 text and 500 mb of data. Plus £75 Quidco cashback. Still got and using the sims with an extra 300 mins of call and 90 mins of international calls all for free. Brilliant.
After seeing a deal on here, I bought a Nokia Lumia 1020 for a quarter of the price that it retailed for. This wasn’t though a glitch. It was just a really good deal.

The phone had a windows OS rather than android. When WH Smith’s started to offer free goodies through the O2 priorities Windows app, they didn’t retire the offer after you had partaken of it. You could go into their shops and get a free calendar, or those choc coins, again and again and again. It was just a question of how much brass-neck you had. I stopped after getting eight free calendars. I hope that that wasn't taking the mick.
How did you manage to get £300 worth of stuff £4?

I always try with these glitches but none have been honoured except the gap one
1p boxes of Thornton’s chocolates was a good one.

Free phone contract.

I liked the recent Adnams one partly because of how the CEO dealt with it.

Go Cat huge bigsacks for £2ish from amazon that I donated to the cats protection.
needmoresleep11 m ago

How did you manage to get £300 worth of stuff £4?I always try with these g …How did you manage to get £300 worth of stuff £4?I always try with these glitches but none have been honoured except the gap one

It’s pot luck with glitches.

I didn’t bother with the bare minerals one recently giving £40 off but it was honoured!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants