Groups

What's the best Hotukdeal you have bought, that's just sitting around

We all make impulse buys when looking at the deals on Hotukdeals but what great things have you bought that just never get used.

I bought the Karcher WV50 Window Cleaner 4 1/2 years ago from Tesco for a bargain glitch price of £1.90 and it's still in the box never used.

hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…889

15 Comments

Not a deal but a freebie. Samsung VR goggles free from Vodafone glitch.

Still sealed in the box.

Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition from Game for £10.

A chair.

90% of all media I've bought

Honestly though I think I use everything I've bought because of UK Hot Deals.

PS2 travel kit with portable screen.
    Never been opened, probably never will be.

Dragon32

A chair.

FantasyDeals

Well played.

If two more had been bought, you could have said 'three cheers'...

Dragon32

A chair.

FantasyDeals

Well played.

Or could have played musical chairs

stuarthanley

Not a deal but a freebie. Samsung VR goggles free from Vodafone glitch. … Not a deal but a freebie. Samsung VR goggles free from Vodafone glitch. Still sealed in the box.

Get it used man, really impressive

fivegoldstars

PS2 travel kit with portable screen.Never been opened, probably never … PS2 travel kit with portable screen.Never been opened, probably never will be.

How much did you pay for it?

The cheap sodastream

Hey OP, I have a similar model to that and it's amazing at cleaning the shower.
    You should use it or gift it to someone.
    Good item.

Destard

Hey OP, I have a similar model to that and it's amazing at cleaning the … Hey OP, I have a similar model to that and it's amazing at cleaning the shower.You should use it or gift it to someone.Good item.

I have never even thought about cleaning the shower with mine. How have I been so thick? Thanks for mentioning this.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631401
      2. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…36
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846331
      4. EE Retention Deal S811

See more discussions