Groups
    EXPIRED

What's the best iphone deal?

Hi Guys,

I am after an iphone. What is the best deal at present? So far I have found it on o2 (through carphone warehouse) for £89 and £35 a month (16gb, 600 mins, unlimited texts/internet) over 24 months. Also get £50 quidco

Does anyone know of any better deals on other networks? I am currently an o2 contract customer but that is due to expire soon.

Rep given for any good advice

4 Comments

Hi, if you're on O2 already then I'd ring them about upgrading to the iPhone, they normally have the 16gb 3gs phones returned by customers who have changed their minds. They will let you have one free on an iPhone contract

Original Poster

NeilGY;8233476

Hi, if you're on O2 already then I'd ring them about upgrading to the … Hi, if you're on O2 already then I'd ring them about upgrading to the iPhone, they normally have the 16gb 3gs phones returned by customers who have changed their minds. They will let you have one free on an iPhone contract

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Might give them a ring today

Rep added

They will let you have one free on an iPhone contract

Really?!? I'd be so impressed if I was offered that...still can't hurt to ask!

They did offer me one free, instead of paying the £89 or whatever the cost was, as I was saying I was leaving to go on the htc hd2 deal with virgin. Got to be worth a go.

Good luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?67
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed66
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?11
      4. Feels weird!34

See more discussions