Groups
    EXPIRED

What's the best laptop deal for £800 or under?

It's not for me (I have no monies lol)
    Rep for any help

6 Comments

I got a samsung netbook for about £250 but sounds like you may want something larger? PC world is always reasonable I think.

Original Poster

suzysue;6877925

I got a samsung netbook for about £250 but sounds like you may want … I got a samsung netbook for about £250 but sounds like you may want something larger? PC world is always reasonable I think.

I've got a load of links saved to send to the person already, mostly around 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD etc
    Just wondered if i missed any better ones

suzysue;6877925

I got a samsung netbook for about £250 but sounds like you may want … I got a samsung netbook for about £250 but sounds like you may want something larger? PC world is always reasonable I think.

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously, why do they want to spend that amount of money? I always think more than £4-500 on any PC is a waste.

you could get a good mac book for that price :thumbsup:

sancho1983;6877957

Seriously, why do they want to spend that amount of money? I always think … Seriously, why do they want to spend that amount of money? I always think more than £4-500 on any PC is a waste.

Lots of reasons, quality, performance, features etc. etc.

We do need to know what this someone else wants from a laptop before any sensible suggestions can be made; If they want an ultraportable like an acer timeline then suggesting heavy 15" or 17" casual desktops would be silly.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves;6893092

Lots of reasons, quality, performance, features etc. etc.We do need to … Lots of reasons, quality, performance, features etc. etc.We do need to know what this someone else wants from a laptop before any sensible suggestions can be made; If they want an ultraportable like an acer timeline then suggesting heavy 15" or 17" casual desktops would be silly.

It's ok, i asked the person exactly what she needs, and it's basically simple things, no games or anything
    So i said that there is no need to spend over £400 and i will have to find one to recommend now. Found some goods ones like a Samsung with 3Gb RAM, 250Gb HDD for £350 i think, but it's not in stock at Play
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136

See more discussions