whats the best mobile recycle company?

7 replies
Found 9th Jun 2011
need to get rid of my 3gs it has a crack at the bottom at the back and the on and off button is missing i reckon i will get nothing for it !! but my friend reckons i will get something !!! .... so my question is which website do i use ?

and will i get anything ? can hardly see it my self

cheers

7 Comments

get it on ebay - i've sold some battered phones on ebay for loads of money. actually felt guilty but not that much. just show photos and say whats wrong.

Ebay +1

How much you want for it?, Does it still work?

Your best bet would be eBay as most recycling companies will deduct a percentage from the price stated on there website, due to damage, condition etc

Btw if its fully working apart from the faults mentioned you should get £80+
Edited by: "dude786" 9th Jun 2011

£2.50p!!! X)

Original Poster

its fully working like just the damage on the back which is slight and the on off button ... im just gonna do it through envirophone whatever its called just wanna get rid and i want no hassle like with ebay but cheers guys

If you go through one of the mobile recycling companies you will have to select the price of 'broken/non working' phone, even if yours works fine because they state they won't accept phones with buttons missing/cracked bodywork. You will get offered something silly like £20-£40. I go with the others opinion, eBay is your best bet just make sure you clearly highlight the faults and photograph them well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247656
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    4. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11

See more discussions