Whats the best (or worst) boxing match you've seen and why ?

20 replies
Found 8th Nov 2008
With the Calzaghe fight not due for another eight hours,we've gotta bit of time to kill.
So which fight made you glad that you weren't going toe to toe with either fighter and which one made you think "my granny could batter him!" :-)

20 Comments

Benn V mclellan .....best and worst for obvious reasons ...

loved it until benn destroyed him literally

can we mention personal street fights or just official boxing matches op?

black gerbil1;3408481

Its boxing matches brah , op st6ates that , ref involved ,,,,....or just another one of your stories loooooooooooooooooooooooool

black gerbil1;3408481

loool

alnbowes;3408501

Its boxing matches brah , op st6ates that , ref involved ,,,,....or just … Its boxing matches brah , op st6ates that , ref involved ,,,,....or just another one of your stories loooooooooooooooooooooooool

he was gonna tell u bout kimbo slices best street fight

Original Poster

alnbowes;3408468

Benn V mclellan .....best and worst for obvious reasons ...loved it until … Benn V mclellan .....best and worst for obvious reasons ...loved it until benn destroyed him literally

Very sad - the same applies to the Eubank Watson fight.

ok in that case:

De la hoya v Making money like it aint nowt but a peanut Floyd Mayweather

alnbowes;3408468

Benn V mclellan

Same here.

Knoxville Vs Butterbean in Jackass (v.funny)

Original Poster

Check ]this out !
Respect to both fighters.

Balboa vs Creed

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;3408583

Balboa vs Creed

There's always one....it was a nailbiter tho

Worst was Lennox Lewis Vs Razor Ruddock its the only boxing match I've ever paid to go and see and it lasted for all of 2 minutes.

Best was possibly Nigel Benn Vs Chris Eubank

the most dissapointing fight for me has to b hatton mayweather for a number of reasons.

1) the referee stopped ricky from fighting his fight
2) mayweather showed everyone that hatton was way out of his depth
3) Hatton got ko'd
4) mayweather did the most annoying thing ever, not only did he talk smack.....he backed it up.
5) americans all over the place got one over on us brits.

it was an impressive fight by mayweather tho, proved that he was able to box and punch hard.

Banned

worst is Leonard Duran II, when Duran didnt want to fight. Best for me is Hearns V Hagler - 'the war'

alnbowes;3408468

Benn V mclellan .....best and worst for obvious reasons ...loved it until … Benn V mclellan .....best and worst for obvious reasons ...loved it until benn destroyed him literally

absolute amazing fight. Sorry end to it but that didnt ruin my enjoyment.
Also loved Hamid vs Robinson and Bruno vs Tyson was fantastic until Frank bottled it

Original Poster

No mention of "The greatest" so far ?

Best fight for me Lacy v Calzaghe, just because the americans thought he would destroy Calzaghe but it never happened, and also Calzaghe v Benn, just an all out 12 round brawl

Banned

has to be castillo vs coralles.....its a must see

hagler v hearns.....one of the best, real fighting back in the eighties

jallsey;3408783

Worst was Lennox Lewis Vs Razor Ruddock its the only boxing match I've … Worst was Lennox Lewis Vs Razor Ruddock its the only boxing match I've ever paid to go and see and it lasted for all of 2 minutes.Best was possibly Nigel Benn Vs Chris Eubank

same here Nigel Benn Vs Chris Eubank
awesome fight
was there 3 benn v eubank fights
the one i am refering to was the draw odds were 33-1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions