Groups

Whats the best place to get rid of my Xbox Elite Console

Banned
    Ebay fees at 10% are too much

Is there any other place to sell an elite console for ok money

Thanks

10 Comments

never shopped there or even seen one...but loadsa people talk about 'cex'? (i think its that anyways) maybe an option?

(just realised how daft that sentance sounds lol)

try and sell it on here?

Gumtree,amazon market seller,play trade,free ads, loot

matt3454;5375200

try and sell it on here?

she said decent money:roll:

I second Gumtree or try Preloved...
    Or try your local supermarket for sale boards...

no harm in trying to sell it on here. If noone meets your asking then try local ads or gumtree or something like that.

Banned

if you intend listing on the fs boards you will need to wait 7 days from locking this thread, full fs rules now apply to these sorts of threads, awaits an ear full

sassie;5375438

if you intend listing on the fs boards you will need to wait 7 days from … if you intend listing on the fs boards you will need to wait 7 days from locking this thread, full fs rules now apply to these sorts of threads, awaits an ear full

he never listened, and this is the type of thread that 7 day rule fits perfectly. the op new perfectly well where to sell etc. This was pretty much an advert for his fs/ft link.

It wasn't a "How much is my ..... worth" though, it was just asking where they could sell it.

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

Banned

sassie;5375438

if you intend listing on the fs boards you will need to wait 7 days from … if you intend listing on the fs boards you will need to wait 7 days from locking this thread, full fs rules now apply to these sorts of threads, awaits an ear full

ants97;5375513

he never listened, and this is the type of thread that 7 day rule fits … he never listened, and this is the type of thread that 7 day rule fits perfectly. the op new perfectly well where to sell etc. This was pretty much an advert for his fs/ft link.

Thread closed. Deemed to be pre sales interest and cross promotion.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34214
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …109232
    3. GOT Leaks again1022
    4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741

See more discussions