Groups
    EXPIRED

Whats the best place to pre-order GT5 PS3

As title, thanks in advance. I did see the Gameplay offer, however expired 12th jan

4 Comments

Original Poster

I know lol... i cant see it being released before June at earliest, I wouldnt be suprised if its delayed until Q3 or Q4, nevertheless I would like to pre-order it, i just recently got the G27 racing wheel and its freekin awsum, although i think from a money perspective the G27 wheel is way overpriced, would have been better with the G25, altHough the Logitech Driving Force is a bargain @ 29.99 on Sendit for the occasional user who doesnt want to invest £300 on a sterring wheel ... hotukdeals.com/ite…ess

massmail666;7605679

dont worry, its gonna get delayed again! LOL

Only the Japanese launch got the recent delay.

Original Poster

DarkKnight;7605734

Only the Japanese launch got the recent delay.

Thats coz there was never an official release date announced for the PAL or USA version.

Source palgn.com.au/pla…ed/
    UPDATE:

Sony Europe has said that the delay is only applicable to the Japanese market. It should also be noted that the game did not have an official release date in Australia, Europe or America, so they could mean that their unconfirmed release date remains that way.

At this rate, Forza 5 (I know I missed 4) will be out on the next gen Xbox before this game shows up!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions