What's the best protection to get for the iphone 3GS?

7 replies
Found 29th Jul 2010
There are so many different types out there that i'm a bit confused which one to get.
I want something that isn't to heavy, easy to use and that protects the screen.
Does anyone have any advice?
Thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
7 Comments

a durex

http://www.touchmyapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/ed-newcondom-iphone.jpg

I bought the white hard incase direct from Apple store about 25 or 30 quid protects back and sides + clear film strip for the front

incipio feather- about £10-£15, thinnest case out there as far as I know so doesn't add any extra bulk. Also has lifetime warranty, so if it cracks or splits, you can send it back to incipio and they send you a brand new one for free (I've sent one of mine back before and they sent one back in about a week).

As for the screen- the incipio feather comes with 2 screen protectors so you're all sorted!

will_0407

incipio feather- about £10-£15, thinnest case out there as far as I know s … incipio feather- about £10-£15, thinnest case out there as far as I know so doesn't add any extra bulk. Also has lifetime warranty, so if it cracks or splits, you can send it back to incipio and they send you a brand new one for free (I've sent one of mine back before and they sent one back in about a week).As for the screen- the incipio feather comes with 2 screen protectors so you're all sorted!

This is what I use, didn't realise it had a lifetime guarantee though. Mine is falling to pieces I'm going to have to hunt down for the receipt!

Zagg are very good with countless good reviews.
Check them out HERE

Original Poster

what about the otterbox commuter case TL? amazon.co.uk/Ott…1-1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…46101
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1316
    3. word association Game74244908
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604806

See more discussions