Groups

whats the best sat nav about at the moment?

i know your all going to say tomtom, but i dont like the look of them. was looking at the navman s100 as it looks the part and sounds ok. dont need an expensive one, just one that looks ok and gets me from a to b reliably

8 Comments

Does it matter what it looks like? Really?
    We had a tomtom, then a garmin. Going back to a tomtom cos the garmin is crap.

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7058161

Does it matter what it looks like? Really?We had a tomtom, then a garmin. … Does it matter what it looks like? Really?We had a tomtom, then a garmin. Going back to a tomtom cos the garmin is crap.

no it doesnt REALLY matter, but would be a bonus if it did look nice :thumbsup:

looks like i wont be getting the navman after all, stock seems to be drying up everywhere :x

Banned

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]OK well lets make it simple.

There is no better sat nav system than tomtom. Either pick the tomtom you like the look of the best (though the GO range are the best), or say sod how it works, and buy whichever unit you like the look of.

But you won't find anything better than tomtom, and only complete and utter idiots would (and will) disagree![/COLOR]

Ive a navigo, cheap and cheerful

Original Poster

vibeone;7058389

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]OK well lets make it simple.There is no better … [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]OK well lets make it simple.There is no better sat nav system than tomtom. Either pick the tomtom you like the look of the best (though the GO range are the best), or say sod how it works, and buy whichever unit you like the look of.But you won't find anything better than tomtom, and only complete and utter idiots would (and will) disagree![/COLOR]

i am not saying i will only go for a sat nav that looks the best, i said if it looks good its a bonus. if the tomtom is as good as people say then maybe i will forget about how ugly they look lol

Banned

donnaraine;7058589

i am not saying i will only go for a sat nav that looks the best, i said … i am not saying i will only go for a sat nav that looks the best, i said if it looks good its a bonus. if the tomtom is as good as people say then maybe i will forget about how ugly they look lol

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]I'd advise you go for a .. um Go. However, you might wanna check out the new TomTom Start. Its JUST a sat nav, no extras, but it has different coloured cases etc.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;7058819

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]I'd advise you go for a … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]I'd advise you go for a .. um Go. However, you might wanna check out the new TomTom Start. Its JUST a sat nav, no extras, but it has different coloured cases etc.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

oh no dont want coloured cases haha! but its a good idea to have a look anyway as im not fussed about extras

I prefer Garmin to TomTom, Ive had both. Both are great units, Garmin are probably a bigger company over all of the GPS market. Prefer how the Garmin looks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      2. Dreams bed sale.32
      3. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46

See more discussions