What's the best sites to stream live footy without downloading?

Found 18th Sep 2012
We need a site that's reliable and isn't going to constantly freeze up, any suggestions?
Community Updates
MiscFootballStreaming
20 Comments
http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports

Use the flash links
Get a satellite dish you cheap skate.
If you want something that is reliable and isnt going to freeze up, pay for it!

Don't talk nonsense about paying for it. You can't pay for 3 o clock kick offs you have to stream or go to the match. FACT.
jimmy182

Don't talk nonsense about paying for it. You can't pay for 3 o clock kick … Don't talk nonsense about paying for it. You can't pay for 3 o clock kick offs you have to stream or go to the match. FACT.

wrong.
jimmy182

Don't talk nonsense about paying for it. You can't pay for 3 o clock kick … Don't talk nonsense about paying for it. You can't pay for 3 o clock kick offs you have to stream or go to the match. FACT.

Oh dear......

You've just written the book of fail!
myp2p
I won't be at home to watch it on my sky...

Not everyone gets satellite dishes across the world but I'm very tempted to get that soon.
If you are not at home that's where skyGo comes in handy.
Firstrowsports

Great place to watch all sports
Eplsite, first row sports, live footballol (sopcast)
realfriendlyman

I won't be at home to watch it on my sky...Not everyone gets satellite … I won't be at home to watch it on my sky...Not everyone gets satellite dishes across the world but I'm very tempted to get that soon.

And?

Then stream your own receiver and not worry about adverts or not getting the "feed" using VLC to send (or a dedicated device to do the same.)
So guv you watch 3 o clock kick offs without streaming or going to the match do you ?
jimmy182

So guv you watch 3 o clock kick offs without streaming or going to the … So guv you watch 3 o clock kick offs without streaming or going to the match do you ?

Yes he does but don't get him started!
master_chief

Yes he does but don't get him started!

LOOOOL

Hell, you can even get 3pm kick offs with just a sky dish! X)
Nutjob.eu

And no that isnt a micky take, its actually a good streaming site.
guv

LOOOOLHell, you can even get 3pm kick offs with just a sky dish! X)

Just a sky dish, wow what does football look like being displayed on a Sky dish?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2vnncx4.jpg

Edited by: "ZedEx" 19th Sep 2012
guv

LOOOOLHell, you can even get 3pm kick offs with just a sky dish! X)

can you?
You can't get it with a sky dish, you'd have to get some amendments, like he has.
Exactly my point it WON'T be through a SKY dish might be through a satellite dish (probably connected to Internet )
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions