What's the best sky retention deal at the moment?

Found 12th Dec 2016
I cancelled my contract 2 weeks ago & haven't had a call yet, but today I got a letter offering 60% off any package for 12 months. Is this the best I'd get? Or should I hold out...

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
15 Comments

My sky will be cancelled on this Saturday coming. I haven't had any letters so far so we have taken out a new deal on my husbands name. Sky q box 2tb with multiroom and box sets, broadband and phone line for £43.

Original Poster

krish1980

My sky will be cancelled on this Saturday coming. I haven't had any … My sky will be cancelled on this Saturday coming. I haven't had any letters so far so we have taken out a new deal on my husbands name. Sky q box 2tb with multiroom and box sets, broadband and phone line for £43.

That's a good deal but my broadband & phone is tied up with talktalk so I'm only looking at TV.

I cancelled two weeks ago. Have been getting a daily call from this number 01332 387201.
Finally picked up yesterday, it was retentions. Gave me everything for £28 including HD. That's Sports and Movies and Box sets and everything else for £28. Very happy as it was cheaper than my retention deal from last year.

Wow that's an awesome deal! I cancelled my contract a couple of weeks ago so I'm hoping for a call soon. I think I will refer to your post! 28 quid sounds a good deal to me!

Original Poster

Throwaway2016

I cancelled two weeks ago. Have been getting a daily call from this … I cancelled two weeks ago. Have been getting a daily call from this number 01332 387201.Finally picked up yesterday, it was retentions. Gave me everything for £28 including HD. That's Sports and Movies and Box sets and everything else for £28. Very happy as it was cheaper than my retention deal from last year.

That looks like 65% off so I should hold off for the phone call. Thanks.

Sky+, landline and internet for £17.20 per month.

Cancelled mine, got a call from Sky, thought it was another PPI call so answered as the local Police Station........still no Sky

I got full sky HD including sports and multiroom (no movies) for £30 a month for 5 years

A friend cancelled as he simply didn't want sky TV. over two months later he got a letter to say he had been selected for a free trial of sky Q on all the packages for three months. he turned it down !

he still has sky fone and fibre unlimited for £10 rental and £10 fibre.

Been on 50% off for a while now, including Sky Q. Had a letter through last week to advise that they will be honouring that deal for the next 5 years and there is no need to call them any earlier as the deal is now set for that length. I can also cancel at any point if needed. Think that is a good deal as half the time I forget to ring them when mine is about to end.

Edited by: "Richnufc" 12th Dec 2016

just got 60% discount on any TV package and a £100 bill credit

I was on my last day before tv package got cut had an email for 60% off which I had last learning so did a Web chat and got same with 60% off tv plus £100 credit making it more like 70% off. also free broadband and 50% off eve and weekend calls. so full package incl line rental is £45 a month

check the 75% off thread on misc, its updated with the current deals.

hotukdeals.com/mis…111
Edited by: "eslick" 13th Dec 2016

Original Poster

eslick

check the 75% off thread on misc, its updated with the current … check the 75% off thread on misc, its updated with the current deals.http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/75-off-sky-tv-for-existing-customers-only-works-when-call-specific-number-3-weeks-1741671?page=111#post29521466

thanks, I had looked for that but couldn't find it.

g1bbuk

thanks, I had looked for that but couldn't find it.

if its not on the first two pages, I usually google hotukdeals sky 75% and it shows up, never shows up on the sites search
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions