Groups
    EXPIRED

whats the best tablets for hayfever.

hi, my fella has really bad hayfever , which are the best tablets you can buy.
    thanks steph.

10 Comments

Hiya - its rubbish having hayfever, Magicbeans was asking for tips last week, here is the link

hotukdeals.com/ite…ps/

For me Cetirizine Dihydrochloride works. This is a one a day tablet sold at Asda and Tesco under their own brand name - about 10 pence per tablet. And remember as he's a bloke you must tend to his every whim at this time - it's almost as debiliating as man flu lol

Original Poster

nikkib123;2275359

Hiya - its rubbish having hayfever, Magicbeans was asking for tips last … Hiya - its rubbish having hayfever, Magicbeans was asking for tips last week, here is the linkhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/192574/woe-is-me-hayfever-any-tips/

thanks

Original Poster

crd67;2275362

For me Cetirizine Dihydrochloride works. This is a one a day tablet sold … For me Cetirizine Dihydrochloride works. This is a one a day tablet sold at Asda and Tesco under their own brand name - about 10 pence per tablet. And remember as he's a bloke you must tend to his every whim at this time - it's almost as debiliating as man flu lol

tell me about it, lol.

Also - hotukdeals.com/sea…y=9 has expired - I got 3 of these when the offer was available and are very useful and cheaper than the alternative you can still get the product but now have to pay £2.95 postage.
    (One alternative is Sterimar - is a saline nasal sparay and is great but is about £6.00 from boots so a bit pricey) -

i find the non-drowsy one a day type (containing loratadine or something) are the best - the other one a day ones sort the hayfever out but leave me like a zombie (even more so than usual!)

Hey, have you tried The Lloyds Pharmacy Nasal Allergy reliever for £14.99? Apparently its been working for a lot of people this year and last. I'm going to buy one as i've started getting symptoms (thought I was magically immune this year). :x

]http//ww…ome

crd67;2275362

For me Cetirizine Dihydrochloride works. This is a one a day tablet sold … For me Cetirizine Dihydrochloride works. This is a one a day tablet sold at Asda and Tesco under their own brand name - about 10 pence per tablet. And remember as he's a bloke you must tend to his every whim at this time - it's almost as debiliating as man flu lol

yer this what i use and it works like a charm and its cheaper than other big name brands so yer its good stuff:-D:thumbsup:

I use to get Telfast from my doctor and they worked great but were stopped due to people getting heart problems. Now I can't find nothing that works 100% and still suffer after taking various other ones.

A couple of paracetamol helps.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1425
      2. Valspar paint11
      3. Private Number Plate11
      4. Raspberry pi as router for vpn24

See more discussions