Groups

what's the best thing you've won on snatch?

I've won a now tv kids pass, movie pass and a gousto voucher so far.

What do the makers of Snatch get out of it?

21 Comments

Snatch?

what on earth is snatch?

Just googled snatch. Very nice results.
    Edited by: "INDUSTRYHATER" 11th Jun

Original Poster

INDUSTRYHATER

Snatch?

It's a bit like Pokemon but instead of catching creatures you pick up parcels. Then if you can hold onto it for hours you get to open it.

just downloaded, installed, got a box with 3 hours till it's open. how bizarre, I'm sure the kids will have fun with this.

Original Poster

you_gotta_be_kidding

just downloaded, installed, got a box with 3 hours till it's open. how … just downloaded, installed, got a box with 3 hours till it's open. how bizarre, I'm sure the kids will have fun with this.

If you have a fair few parcels around you using the radar you can grab up to 10 parcels within 100m. But otherwise your dog will get walked a few times more a day haha

INDUSTRYHATER

joxeruk2000

If you have a fair few parcels around you using the radar you can grab up … If you have a fair few parcels around you using the radar you can grab up to 10 parcels within 100m. But otherwise your dog will get walked a few times more a day haha

​don't have a dog but could do with the excercise anyway.

INDUSTRYHATER

​just told my kids to Google it, they're gonna love it

you_gotta_be_kidding

​just told my kids to Google it, they're gonna love it

oO
    X)

Got 6 lots of £1 lol and endless NowTV passes

Seek is a bit more fun - have won cash and gloves on that one

I seen a woman walking down the street messing around on her phone....

I asked politely if she was playing with her snatch..... She high fived my face.

Banned

nothing but I saw someone that won 250k

JohnnyRoller

I seen a woman walking down the street messing around on her phone....I … I seen a woman walking down the street messing around on her phone....I asked politely if she was playing with her snatch..... She high fived my face.

Not Corbyn then?

Essentially a few NowTV passes, £1.00 cash, a drinks voucher for all bar one and 60% off Gousto dinner kits.....the rest are just plenty of coins and diamonds.
    Edited by: "superspeedy" 14th Jun

you_gotta_be_kidding

what on earth is snatch?

Ask any (married) man...

It's like jerk & clean, but with years of pain afterwards.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3a/bf/e7/3abfe7bd8c9f6ef33386ecb5bcf6ea43.jpg

fanpages

Ask any (married) man...It's like jerk & clean, but with years of pain … Ask any (married) man...It's like jerk & clean, but with years of pain afterwards.

X)

choc1969

Got 6 lots of £1 lol and endless NowTV passes Seek is a bit more fun - … Got 6 lots of £1 lol and endless NowTV passes Seek is a bit more fun - have won cash and gloves on that one

thanks will give that a try
    Just got my first 'golden parcel' guess it will be a pound then ? X)

What do the makers of Snatch get out of it?

well I assumed the game would soon 'make' you buy coins but no I guess some people will anyway
    the 'safe houses' are shops so I guess they make some dosh that way
    bound to be a little 'kick back' from the likes of nowtv as well

Wongy11013th Jun

thanks will give that a tryJust got my first 'golden parcel' guess it will …thanks will give that a tryJust got my first 'golden parcel' guess it will be a pound then ? X)well I assumed the game would soon 'make' you buy coins but no I guess some people will anywaythe 'safe houses' are shops so I guess they make some dosh that waybound to be a little 'kick back' from the likes of nowtv as well

Which surprisingly I think a lot do buy coins.

Tried it in my area, and one person in particular would just snatch continuously pretty much all day, defending didn't seem to drain their coins just mine.

In the end it was pointless to play unless I bought coins to out coin the other person.

Wongy110

thanks will give that a tryJust got my first 'golden parcel' guess it … thanks will give that a tryJust got my first 'golden parcel' guess it will be a pound then ? X)well I assumed the game would soon 'make' you buy coins but no I guess some people will anywaythe 'safe houses' are shops so I guess they make some dosh that waybound to be a little 'kick back' from the likes of nowtv as well

Which surprisingly I think a lot do buy coins.

Tried it in my area, and one person in particular would just snatch … Tried it in my area, and one person in particular would just snatch continuously pretty much all day

really ? don't see the need
    if anything they have made it easier this past week

indeed numpties as things stand you don't need to

God I hope its not a snatch oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions