Groups
    EXPIRED

What's the best time to list eBay items?

Best time, which gets you the most bids...

8 Comments

9pm long as its not on a fri/sat, thats if people still you use ebay

about 5 o clock tea time try and put it on so it ends on a week end when nobody is at work

I like to list on tuesday at about 14.00pm.
    For 5 days so ends sunday.
    Then i can post out first thing monday.

all depends on what you are trying to sell. kiddy stuff sells quite well in the evening from abt 8-10pm end times same for computery stuff games etc, clothes tend to sell well ending lunch time 12-2 during the day, dont end stuff at weekend evenings i dont tend to like doing that. best day is to list for 10 days with the item ending on a monday to thursday.

if that fails then look thru the completed listings for the category of stuff you want to sell (ie toys) pick a couple of the item you want to sell and search for them then check out the ones that ended for the highest prices and see what day & time they ended.

Best time is Thurs eve on a 10 day listing coz it then runs over 2 weekends and finishes on a Sunday evening. Make sure there isn't something big on TV around the finish time that would take your target audience.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;7996524

9pm long as its not on a fri/sat, thats if people still you use ebay

I have no choice, eBay gives me a bigger number of potential buyers.

linda turnock;7996528

about 5 o clock tea time try and put it on so it ends on a week end when … about 5 o clock tea time try and put it on so it ends on a week end when nobody is at work

Thanks.

bigwheels;7996550

I like to list on tuesday at about 14.00pm.For 5 days so ends sunday.Then … I like to list on tuesday at about 14.00pm.For 5 days so ends sunday.Then i can post out first thing monday.

Not sure that will reach out that many people. Thanks though.

Jimston;7996568

all depends on what you are trying to sell. kiddy stuff sells quite well … all depends on what you are trying to sell. kiddy stuff sells quite well in the evening from abt 8-10pm end times same for computery stuff games etc, clothes tend to sell well ending lunch time 12-2 during the day, dont end stuff at weekend evenings i dont tend to like doing that. best day is to list for 10 days with the item ending on a monday to thursday.if that fails then look thru the completed listings for the category of stuff you want to sell (ie toys) pick a couple of the item you want to sell and search for them then check out the ones that ended for the highest prices and see what day & time they ended.

Yeah, what I'm selling is none of those things though, thats why I'm a bit confused. And it hasn't been sold before on eBay! Thanks though!

kingy58;7996587

Best time is Thurs eve on a 10 day listing coz it then runs over 2 … Best time is Thurs eve on a 10 day listing coz it then runs over 2 weekends and finishes on a Sunday evening. Make sure there isn't something big on TV around the finish time that would take your target audience.

Excellent, thanks!

I have found things ending in the day finish with no more bids if any, Around 9.30 at night I have had bidding wars on things as long as there is no big game on tv.

some top advice here. planning to ebay a couple of belongings soon.. .. never used the sale / trade on here. .. quite scared to, to be honest.
    Would be kewl if we could make some threads a sticky.

Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767508
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions