What's the best VPN?

Posted 21st Oct
Looking to get a VPN for stuff like netflix and Tor.
Whats the best VPN that is easy to use?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
One that doesn't keep logs and isn't based in one of the 5 Eyes countries.

I've not used Tor, but I don't think you use a VPN with it.
Lots use nord, look around as it’s often heavily discounted
Do your own research there are many out there that will tell you they dont log but only a few that prove this in court,. For netflx you can use Windscribe, they have dedicated servers just for that and ensure that they dont get blocked like others do. Socialstack will have offers on that one but as said for anything else make sure you check if they really do log and dont just take the company's word for it.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell21/10/2019 01:41

One that doesn't keep logs and isn't based in one of the 5 Eyes …One that doesn't keep logs and isn't based in one of the 5 Eyes countries.I've not used Tor, but I don't think you use a VPN with it.

Tor is a VPN

it's totally free, and very recently updated.

It is no longer two apps. Now the VPN & browser are combined into a single app called Tor Browser.

The only issue with it, is the it is not an Always On VPN, in Android terms.
ExpressVPN is good and have been proven to keep no logs but they are pretty expensive, even when using a discount code.
This might help

torrentfreak.com/whi…19/

It's not a bad idea to use a VPN that's in a country with less stringent laws, NordVPN is in Panama for example
Edited by: "4Real2016" 21st Oct
Personally I think it’s nord vpn, it’s safe and reliable!
Be wary of lifetime subscriptions - they only last the life of the service provider. So try before you buy.
bozo00721/10/2019 12:09

Be wary of lifetime subscriptions - they only last the life of the service …Be wary of lifetime subscriptions - they only last the life of the service provider. So try before you buy.

Really? I didn't know that.
Thought life time meant till the company existed
Hotspot shield, fast, secure, and free (unless you want to go "premium")
Misslovely21/10/2019 15:00

Really? I didn't know that. Thought life time meant till the company …Really? I didn't know that. Thought life time meant till the company existed

That is what I said
bozo00721/10/2019 18:26

That is what I said

Oh sorry I mean I thought you said service provider as bt etc
If you do go with Nord and.when they show the pricing click USA or another vat free state and save on the Vat. If you opt for based in the UK u will end up paying the Vat.
Steve_ArnoldPnq21/10/2019 14:59

Hotspot shield, fast, secure, and free (unless you want to go "premium")

Nothing is free, they'll be selling your data, I would reccomend nord or express vpn , currently using express vpn
I’ve had express vpn and now I’m with nord. Both seem equal to me and therefore see no reason to pay the premium of ExpressVPN.

This might be because my internet is relatively slow so I don’t max out their connection speeds.
Freddy_uk22/10/2019 06:36

I’ve had express vpn and now I’m with nord. Both seem equal to me and the …I’ve had express vpn and now I’m with nord. Both seem equal to me and therefore see no reason to pay the premium of ExpressVPN.This might be because my internet is relatively slow so I don’t max out their connection speeds.

Yeah had Nordfor about 2 years but it started to lag
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants