Expired

Whats the best Way To Amarillo?!

3 replies
Found 19th Mar 2005
can someone show me the way to amarillo?, cos sweet marie is waiting for me!!

test
- acecatcher3

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

[url]www.tesco.com[/url] £15.69 a litre!

Ohhhhhhh Amirillo......

lol This was quite funny :lol: Thanks

I read somewhere that Tony Christie [is that the bloke who sung it?] had apparently never been to Amarillo, yet he performed it thousands of times.

Found this [misspelled but funny]:

[color=darkblue]Is this the way to Amerillo? Last poster Message El … [color=darkblue]Is this the way to Amerillo? Last poster Message El FraggmagnificoMember Posted: Nov 8, 2004 08:49:43Quote Strangers from another planet welcome to our home just hop on the GEETAR and we`ll play some rock and roll, but the moneys no good just get a grip on yourself!!! SCOTSPORT SPL on ITV One of them comes closer he`s got a monkey on his sholder but the isn`t buying but his eyes are on the ground he`s just hanging around. Whats the diffrence between OUTlaws and INlaws? OUTlaws are wanted!!!!! MAM-A-MIA MAM-A-MIA mama-a-mia let me go bielza boo hase a devil set aside for me, for MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! EVERY BODY THROW YOUR HEADS UP AND DOWN ITS THE HEADBANGERS BIT< THE LONG HAIRED BIT So you think you can love me and spit in my eye, so you think you can love and leave me to die OOOOOOHHHHHHH baby can`t do this to me baby just gotta get out just gotta get right out of HERE!!! What came first the chicken or the egg? What do you call a chicken with a shell suit on? An EGG!!!![/color]

[url]www.multimap.com[/url] great for more local destinations too.

>>AMARILLO on multimap.com<<

I'm afraid that I can't get the directions for you because I don't know your Zip Code. :wink:

P.S. Go Peter Kay!! Official UK #1!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?22
    2. Android TV box help?22
    3. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?11
    4. Android pay set up44

See more discussions